Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Reviews

117 | Rochester, MN

117 Reviews for Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful, quality video services!! We had an engagement video made to show at our wedding reception and it had the crowd in tears. Shiloh was great to work with and has an amazing talent. We had two videographers (Andy and Shiloh) the day of our wedding and I'm glad we had both of them there. They did amazing work. Shiloh asked us to look things over to make sure we were happy with the engagement, highlight, and full wedding videos before she completed the projects. To anyone who is on the fence about whether to invest in wedding videographers, I say go for it! These are the only moments you will have to see yourself walk down the aisle and relive the moments that so quickly pass on your wedding day.

Andrew · Married on 10/08/2016

Shiloh at Wedding Day Films was amazing! She was very good at communication with us throughout the process, she was professional the day of the wedding, and we got so many amazing shots of my wife and I, our friends, our families and our guests. She did a great job working with our other vendors and we could not be happier with the final product. My wife and I can be very particular about what we like and Shiloh did an amazing job accommodating all the changes and edits we requested. We have had so many great compliments on our wedding video from our friends and family. People are impressed with how well the video captured our love and the beauty of the day. I would absolutely recommend budgeting for a wedding videographer and Shiloh and Wedding Day Films are well worth the investment. We couldn't be happier with their service.

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2016

Shiloh was wonderful to work with. She was super flexible and was so easy to work with throughout the day. I would totally recommend Wedding Day Films.

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Wedding Day Films for our wedding last Friday and Shiloh was AMAZING. I can't even stress how great she was. She worked with us all day, cracked jokes, made us feel SO at ease and gave great advice. She worked great with my photographer and was always around when she needed to be. She went above and beyond for my wedding and I can't thank her enough. I know our video is going to be gorgeous and am just dying to see it. If you're looking for a videographer, I would highly suggest Shiloh at Wedding Day Films. Thanks for being such a great addition to our wedding team Shiloh... We truly appreciate you and the work you did!

Allie · Married on 09/17/2016

Wedding Day Films is worth every penny! They are so fun to work with and very professional. I wouldn't recommend anybody else. I'm so happy with how our wedding videos turned out. I highly recommend them!!!

erin · Married on 09/17/2016

This vendor is awesome. Very easy to set everything up, affordable and the pictures turned out awesome!!!!

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

Very professional team. The guests at our wedding absolutely loved the photo booth. All of the photo's turned out amazing! Thanks!

Haylee · Married on 08/20/2016

They were very flexible in their setup times and professional with my crazy family!

Dan · Married on 08/13/2016

Shiloh went above and beyond with everything. She was amazing to work with and produced amazing results. My wife and I feel that hiring Wedding Day Films was the single most valuable and worth while purchase of our entire wedding. Thanks again, Shiloh!

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot even begin to describe what a pleasure it has been to work with Wedding Day Films for our wedding in August! Shiloh was the very best of all of the vendors we had on our big day - she is responsive, fun, creative, and SO talented! You can tell she loves what she does ... and she's very good at it. I was not originally planning to have a videographer for our wedding, and now our DVD is my most treasured possession, and the most worth-while expense of our big day. On the day of the wedding, Shiloh arrived on time and worked very well with our family, friends, and other vendors. She had microphones on both my groom and our priest during the ceremony, and the audio was crystal clear. She had two cameras recording for most parts of the day, and followed all of my requests. The creative shots of our wedding were so cool to watch, and the quality of the video is amazing. Shiloh's follow-through to make sure I was completely satisfied after the wedding day was way above and beyond what I would have expected. I could not be happier with the work she did for us, and give her my highest possible recommendation.

Thank you so much to Shiloh and Wedding Day Films for the incredible keepsake!

jared · Married on 08/05/2016

Great service and Videographer! Shiloh did a great job with our wedding and we would certainly recommend her, and Wedding Day Films.

Chelsie · Married on 07/30/2016

Wedding Day Films were wonderful! The staff were thoughtful and understanding during the planning process, and were incredibly attentive and professional on the day of our wedding. We got our wedding video back within a month, and the staff took into consideration some of our suggested edits. Overall, we are completely satisfied with our wedding video and Wedding Day Films!

Katy · Married on 07/09/2016

Smartest decision we made! Everyone loved it!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Shiloh was absolutely amazing for our wedding videography!! She was a lot of fun, easy-going, and super sweet. I was nervous about being in front of a camera all day but she is so professional yet friendly that I sometimes forgot she was there... she worked really well with our photographers so they could all capture what they needed and her footage was incredible!! I would recommend Wedding Day Films to anyone in the Tri-state area!!

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Wedding day films did an amazing job with our wedding video. We were very happy with the final outcome. Shiloh was great to work with and we had fun with her.

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Shiloh was a wonderful videographer. Very personable, friendly, and smart. The process was smooth, and she got every shot I wanted her to.

Kate · Married on 08/15/2015

We worked with Wedding Day Films and Photo Booth Entertainment for our wedding. Andy was great to work with! As the day came closer we were contacted for details and he worked amazingly with our photographer to make sure they were on the same timeline. Our guests had a great time with the photo booth and the props were awesome - no need to Pinterest any props! The day went by so fast and I am glad that I had Andy there to capture the details that I most certainly missed that day! I never had a worry that he wouldn't be around to get the speeches, etc. He was always right there, but not ever in the way. I would recommend Wedding Day Films and Photo Booth Entertainment to any couple looking for videography!

Robert · Married on 11/15/2014

Very friendly and fun to have around the day of the wedding!

Having the photobooth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding reception! Our guests loved it and it doubled as a favor since they got a copy of the pictures and so did we. We had a book of pictures and messages from our guests by the end of the night to look at and a disc which we checked out over our honeymoon. Thank you so much Photo Booth Ent., you did a wonderful job!

Marty · Married on 10/11/2014

They did a very nice job with everything. They were very professional and well organized. They even stayed longer than what we thought they were going to which was great!!

Amber · Married on 10/04/2014

Andy and his team are amazing!!!
    From the beginning, Andy was very prompt with each email I had sent him... and I had sent a few! ;-) Andy was very informative about the different packages he offers and the different styles in booths.
    On the wedding day, your mind/brain is on another planet and you are busy visiting with your guests... Andy's team came and found me, introduced themselves, explained a little about the night and just took charge and set up the booth and props/scrapbook table. They were fully organized with props and extra scrapbooking supplies and I completely trusted them making sure my wedding guests were having a good time! My guests absolutely LOVED the wedding booth!! It was an absolute blast having them at my wedding! The scrapbook of all the pictures taken is a priceless wedding gift!!
    I highly recommend Photo Booth Entertainment!

Hannah · Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Photo Booth Entertainment for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. We had been on the fence about getting a photo booth but in the end we were so happy we did! Our guest talked about it for weeks after. The quality of the photos were better than any other booth I had seen at past weddings. My aunt is even using the photos they took to use for their Christmas card! My little cousins were so thrilled that they each could have their own copy:) The booth attendant was so friendly and professional. there was so much room in the booth that we were able to fit large groups. We also loved all the props they provided and will cherish the scrap book of photos that we received at the end of the night. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone I know. If you are thinking about getting a photo booth for your wedding, Don't hesitate!! You will be so happy you did!!!

Terri · Married on 09/20/2014

Booked a photobooth for our Wedding. Everything was set up and working on time. The person working the booth was awesome, she kept the children busy the entire time, (really felt sorry for her!) haha, but they said they see it all the time. Props were really cool, and we even brought our own which was not a problem. The photo strip book we purchased with the package was worth it! Each strip, the people in the photo, have the opportunity to write something along with the photo. There was good communication the entire time! Thank you!

Steph · Married on 09/14/2014

Amazing job. Exactly what we expected and had planned -- would recommend to anyone

megan · Married on 09/05/2014

Shiloh was fantastic, very helpful. Entertaining, capturing all the moments.