Philly Star Events

1315 Walnut Street, Suite #320, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Philly Star Events

Philly Star Events is a wedding entertainment company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have been providing top-notch and hand-picked entertainers since 2006. Whether you are looking for a DJ, live music, lighting and event design or event planning, they have you covered. Let their team create a classy, fun and exciting atmosphere for your special day.

Philly Star Events offers an array of services. With music genres ranging from Indie to Top 40, there is plenty to choose from for the soundtrack of your wedding. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, travel expenses, an MC and a sound system. The unique option of a red carpet runway is available so you can feel like the star you are on your big day. Other services Philly Star Events offers include:

• Do-not-play list

Banquet hall in fancy lighting
Banquet hall in fancy lighting
Photo booth
Photo booth
Uplighting + custom monogram at the penn museum, pa.
Uplighting + custom monogram at the penn museum, pa.
Custom designed monogram projection over the dance floor at talamore country club, pa.
Skybox - the start of a fun wedding reception event - attractive dj set-up area
Skybox - the start of a fun wedding reception event - attractive dj set-up area
Drummer & dj combo performance (with our decorative all white treatment: visit our website for more...
All white treatment. Be sure to call our office at 215-825-5300, ext. 1 for more info about this...
With the girls

Philly Star Events 3
Philly Star Events 4
Philly Star Events 5

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I was referred to Philly Star DJs by a friend of mine. I spoke with Natalie a few months before the wedding and she explained the entire process to me and was very helpful. Leading up to the wedding, I received informative emails and a link where I could input all of the information and songs for the ceremony/reception. It was better than I had expected. On the actual wedding day, Joe was prompt and professional and did an amazing job with the music. Everyone said how wonderful he was and I was really pleased we chose Philly Star DJs. I would recommend them to anyone getting married (especially if I'm going because the music was so good).

Sent on 07/30/2018

Philly Star Events's reply:

Hey Katie... Aaaaawwww. Thank you! This review made my MONDAY! Again, I've told you before but have to repeat it: Your wedding event was so much fun. Many thanks to you and Rob for allowing us to enjoy such a special time with you! Enjoy "newlywed season" and keep in touch with us, Katie! ---Natalie

Kim · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Natalie and DJ Micah from Philly Star Events was nothing but pleasurable. Natalie was there to answer ALL QUESTIONS and address any concerns. She sure knows her stuff and you can tell she genuinely enjoys helping brides (and grooms) make their wedding memorable. When talking to the staff at our wedding venue after the reception, several people told us “That was the best DJ/music we’ve seen/heard here!!” We would recommend Philly Star to anyone.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Philly Star Events's reply:

When we met via phone, I couldn't wait to get started with helping you with creating plans for a FUN SUMMER WEDDING with Uplighting and DJ Micah (and PSE's own, DJ Anthony)... Knew right off the bat that we would have fun with getting your ideas together. And yes, your wedding celebration was a true success!!! Thanks for taking time out to share thoughts on your experience with us. I can't wait to see new images from your wedding event. (I'm still excited!) Many congratulations are sent from our team, Kim. Thanks again!

Bill · Married on 12/31/2017

Philly Stars was the DJ at our wedding DJ rocked it! They combined the music I requested with some of his own choices and got it right! We met with our DJ a month before the wedding in center city at the company's office and they helped us get everything together. Natalie is great, btw. She found a way for me to appease my new in-laws who asked us to do things during the reception that we really didn't want to do. Sigh of relief. My fiancée and I had a NYE wedding and our DJ did an excellent job at keeping everyone lively, even way after the clock struck 12! Our guests partied and had lots of fun. I could not be happier about hiring Philly Star Events

Sent on 01/29/2018

Award

Philly Star Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,494.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 1315 Walnut Street, Suite #320 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107 See on map
    2158255300 (ext. 1) (Phone number)
    Philly Star DJ's Offers Flexible Day & Evening Hours - Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:30 pm.