5121 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073 Map · Phone number

About Philly Marquee

First off - We are not a photo booth. Wedding Wire has us listed as a photo booth for some reason - we dont do that unfortunately.

BUT.

What we do is LETTER LIGHTS!

Marquee style light up letters and numbers is our #1 product that we rent to our couples for their wedding day.
LOVE is the most common, but we can put together any numbers or letters to spell whatever you'd like.

LOCATION
Located in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, Philly Marquee: Wedding and Event Lighting Rentals provides beautiful light-up letters and wedding props to make couples’ day more unique and decorative. It’s perfect for couples looking to add a personal touch to their romantic affair.

Philly Marquee’s most popular product, the light -up LOVE letters, provide a stylish way for couples to declare their love at the wedding. They're perfect for both indoor and outdoor settings and set the tone for the special occasion. Each letter stands at four-feet, is painted white, and adds a vintage feel. The company also offers altars, arches, lights, signage, decor, props, and a photo booth. Couples have little to worry about with Philly Marquee taking care of delivery, setup, and cleanup.

Follow Philly Marquee on

1 User photo

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect Addition

These were the perfect addition to my reception! It was stunning! Brett was great to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria M. · Married on 10/11/2019

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

Not a happy bride.....

I booked and paid in full for marquee letters for our wedding reception a couple weeks before our wedding. I made sure that the letters requested were available. The day of my wedding my wedding coordinator came up to me around 2 pm and said that Philly Marquee still hadn't been there to deliver the letters. I was told they would be there between 11 and 4 so I wasn't very concerned.

Right before my 6:00 ceremony my coordinator came up to let my mom know that the letters still hadn't be delivered. About 7:00 my coordinator let my mom know that the letters had finally gotten to the venue. My guests were already beginning to enter the reception space. S

We had to send them away because the reception was already beginning.

While they were very apologetic over email, I was still a bummer to not have them. They were supposed to be a big decoration piece for our reception. We did receive our money back right away. I was told there were three events that had deliveries that day and my wedding was the last scheduled stop. I would recommend they invest in more then one delivery person....

Sent on 11/05/2019

Philly Marquee FAQ

• What photo booth items are available?
    Props

• 5121 W Chester Pike Newtown Square, PA, 19073 See on map
    Location of (Philly Marquee)