Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Philly Dollar Chair Cover Rentals

Banquet Chair Covers

The white polyester banquet chair cover is a great way to turn an ugly banquet chair into something much more elegant and appealing. At One Dollar Chair Covers Rentals of Philadelphia Our banquet chair cover rental fee is $1.00 when renting 200 or more covers and $1.25 when renting 1-199 covers.

Please contact us about renting the banquet chair covers.

Folding Chair Covers

The polyester white folding chair cover is a simple way to make an ordinary folding chair much more elegant. At One Dollar Chair Cover Rentals of Philadelphia our folding chair cover rental fee is $1.00 each when renting 200 or more covers and $1.25 when renting 1-199 covers.

Please Contact Us about renting the white folding chair covers.

Follow Philly Dollar Chair Cover Rentals on

sashes aqu
folding chair cove

1 Reviews for Philly Dollar Chair Cover Rentals

Liby · Married on 10/24/2015

I had almost given up on getting chair covers when I was prices as high as $5 per chair. Philadelphia chair covers came up with a google search and almost didnt think this was real because the $1 per chair cover and $0.50 for sashes was a great price! I gave Ira a call with the colors I had in mind and he send me pics of chair covers and sashes quickly. Not only did he email me, Ira was also kind enough to drop off some samples so I could see it in person. I needed 420 chair covers and sashes and Ira dropped them off at my house a week before the wedding. They were nicely stored and did not have any wrinkles and was ready to be used. I was able to get a deal with my venue to set up chair covers & sashes for $0.50 and I was able to get the whole cost of chair cover including set up for $2. The chair covers made the venue space look beautiful and I'm so glad I went with Ira! Thank you so much and I will be recommending them to my friends & family!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Philly Dollar Chair Cover Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers