Philip Casey Photography

North Charleston, SC View map Visit website
$10,000 Most Popular Price

$10,000 Most Popular Price

I’m Philip Casey. I am a Fine Art wedding photographer. This means the beauty of my work is seen in the final images and the final products I create. With every client, I deliver the best images and products available. I focus my attention on doing the best quality work I can for each one. I personally perform all the editing, retouching, and printing in-house. The wedding albums I offer are handmade by artisans just like myself.

My style is a combination of lifestyle, documentary, and an impressionistic type of photography. My goal is to create images for you that are timeless; bright and vibrant feeling; and that show happiness, joy, love, and connection. Thank you for considering me for your wedding.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$10,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Colleen Married on 11/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Photos, Awesome Day!

Wow. What an amazing experience! Not only do we have stunning photos, but we also had such a fun day with Philip taking engagement photos!
    Philip listened carefully to our ideas from the start, made a genuine effort to get to know us, and had great ideas on where/when/what to shoot. We had a blast on the day of, totally felt like a enjoyable outing for the two of us with a new photographer friend along for the fun.
    I shopped around quite a bit for a style we liked. Glad we did. The photos are SO much more than we expected. Just beautiful. So great!
    Meaghan L. Married on 10/04/2019

The BEST all around

I can not say enough about Philip. He is a true artist and cares so much about his work. We are in love with our pictures and can not stop looking at them. Philip has an amazing personality which makes such a big difference on the wedding day. Philip was one of our favorite vendors and I can not recommend him enough.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/28/2019

Complete Perfection

Philip was a total dream to work with, I truly can not have imagined my wedding day without him. From the first time you speak with Philip, he will exude positivity and true love for photography will be very apparent. He is truly a professional in his craft, his photos do not just capture the individuals but the true moment in time and the memories that were being created. Philip will also put you at such ease that you will not even recognize that he is there at times. During the ceremony Philip was able to capture so many beautiful photos, some even while hiding in a bush less than 12 inches from my husband and me, and we did not even notice him one bit. I can not stop sending my friends who are getting married his information. You truly will not regret working with Philip for one second. I have 1300+ photos that I adore and bring me right back to the best day of my life and will cherish for a lifetime. I can not wait to book Philip for future family photos etc.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

7620 Rivers Ave North Charleston, SC, 29406
843-819-9999
Location of (Philip Casey Photography)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding