Philip Casey Photography Reviews

Philip Casey Photography 3
Philip Casey Photography 4
Philip Casey Photography 5

Colleen · Married on 11/15/2019

Stunning Photos, Awesome Day!

Wow. What an amazing experience! Not only do we have stunning photos, but we also had such a fun day with Philip taking engagement photos!
    Philip listened carefully to our ideas from the start, made a genuine effort to get to know us, and had great ideas on where/when/what to shoot. We had a blast on the day of, totally felt like a enjoyable outing for the two of us with a new photographer friend along for the fun.
    I shopped around quite a bit for a style we liked. Glad we did. The photos are SO much more than we expected. Just beautiful. So great!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply the best!

I found Philip Casey through the instagram hashtag #CharlestonWeddingPhotographer. So you can imagine how many photos I looked at to find him. Philip met with my (now) husband and me for lunch to show us some of his photobooks, talk through his process, and really get to know us AND let us get to know him and feel out our comfort levels with him. This was all before booking him.

Having Philip photograph our wedding day was a dream come true. He knows what he's doing. He knows how to act and what to say; when the mood is light, to be funny and when the mood is more serious, to let it be serious and be in the background taking pictures. He was everywhere at once. He showed up wedding day with an extra shooter to my surprise! Philip Nick and Chris were AMAZING! They were such a welcome, fun part of our wedding day. The photographer is one of the biggest decisions of a wedding day and I am SO thankful we decided to hire Philip. They felt like part of the crew!

Lastly, his timeliness of sending sneakpeeks and instagram teasers is spot on! With how many weddings I know he has, he delivered the best surprise of a sneakpeek in under a month! He is the best!! And most of all, he's a great guy! Thank you Philip!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2019

Philip is awesome

Philip did such a wonderful job and was so sweet the whole way through. We absolutely love his work and how comfortable he made us feel while photographing our engagement photos and our wedding photos. My husband and I would definitely suggest using him as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Julia

Julia Pribyl · Married on 02/16/2019

Do you want stunning photos? HIRE PHILIP!

From the time he arrived on our wedding day to take photos, I was so comfortable with Philip. Of course he had amazing suggestions to get the most out of our photo sessions before the ceremony, and the photos he took during and after really captured the evening perfectly. The photos he took are so stunning, and he spent a lot of time editing them so each one is perfect. Some were featured on my wedding dress designer's website which has over 30k followers. You will feel like your wedding belongs in a magazine after Philip takes your photos.

Philip Casey Photography 6
    Philip Casey Photography 7
    Philip Casey Photography 8
    Sent on 06/04/2019

anna · Married on 09/28/2018

GO BOOK PHILIP CASEY RIGHT NOW!!!! He truly is the best out there, and you will be so glad you selected him. Philip is relaxed and fun and energetic and incredible. He truly makes your dreams come true and takes your dreams a step further. He puts so much heart into all that he does, and it cannot be ignored shining through his photos. Go book him now, I promise you will thank me.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Blair · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having Philip as our photographer! He is a man of his word and brilliant behind the camera. Philip truly created a vibe in his photos of our family, our pre-wedding celebrations and the actual ceremony itself. We highly recommend him to anyone wanting a wedding photographer. Super easy to work with, always smiling. He is passionate about his work and it shows in his photos!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Arielle Scarpati · Married on 05/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Phil was one of the greatest decisions we made in our wedding planning. He was quick to respond during the booking process and has easy online payment methods. He arrived promptly with an assistant on wedding day and did a great job capturing the special details with gorgeous photos of my dress, my husband getting ready, our rings, tablescapes and greenery of our venue. Our first look was magical & Phil gently coached us into getting some of the best photos of the day. My family is also quite a handful to deal with and Phil managed to direct and photograph them with kindness. Throughout the ceremony & reception, he was everywhere at once, capturing each moment. He also took solo shots of a lot of guests, which is so wonderful to look back at because wedding day, you don't generally have enough time to talk to each guest for a long period of time. He sent us our "sneak peak" photos in less than a month and turnaround time for the rest of the photos was 3 months. Phil is truly an artist and his photos cannot be compared to some run-of-the-mill wedding photographer. I was so happy with him, his photos and his pricing that I encouraged my sister to hire him for her wedding in March, so now I get to see more of his great work :)

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Melaina

Melaina Murray · Married on 10/13/2018

The Most Beautiful Pictures from the Most Important Wedding Vendor of Our Special Day!

Philip was absolutely amazing! I was looking for a photographer that had magazine-quality style in both the physical product as well as in the way he was trying to tell the story of my husband and myself in our photos. He worked with me on figuring out what package was best suited to our budget and needs as well as being flexible with scheduling the engagement/bridal sessions. My husband and I are not fans of photoshoots, but Philip did his best (and exceed expectations) to get quality pictures for every step of the wedding. The viewing of pictures, scheduling of sessions, regular communication, day-of coordination, and overall process was a breeze with him! We're more than pleased with how everything came out including the prints we purchased through his website. You get what you pay for and Philip earns every penny with his work and professionalism before, during, and after the wedding! Thank you x10000000, Philip :)

Philip Casey Photography 9