2708 Westminster Ave Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92706 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Peter Nguyen Studio

We love the fact that there're no boundaries with photography. It connects us with likeminded couple around the world who are in love with each other, with life, art, musics, travel, people, and foods. It inspires us to look at things in different angles and perspectives. It drives us to create amazing images.

Shooting weddings carry enormous responsibilities as it's an once in a lifetime events where everything has to be perfect. It takes months even years to plan and it happens in a blink. Shooting weddings is also the rewarding and satisfying experiences when it's done right. Your most precious moments and memories freeze for eternity.

We're Platinum vendor of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, MaharaniWeddings.com, South Asian Bride Magazine, TheKnot, and Weddingwire. We recently ranked top 5% of Wedding Professional nationwide by WeddingWire for consistently producing images that my clients love, excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.

We give our clients our best. We consult them on setting their wedding timeline, involve them in the creative process with mood boards, send them sneak peek shots of their wedding highlights the next day, and design gorgeous Italian made albums for our clients and their families.

Follow Peter Nguyen Studio on

srp sneak 1 1

• Videos 1

38 Reviews for Peter Nguyen Studio

Rayva · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

I can't speak more highly of Peter Nguyen and his team!! I had a great experience working with them and I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding photographer (we opted not to do videography). We were looking for a more natural and artistic aesthetic, and Peter worked with us to do just that! He and his team were so calm and friendly, they put us at ease on our wedding day. They captured every element of the day beautifully, without looking overly staged, and made sure to incorporate our family and friends in the photos. I also really appreciated that Peter made all the photos easily accessible. Unlike other photographers, he didn't include his logo/watermark on each photo, so our entire family was able to access and download the photos. I can't thank Peter and his team enough for their amazing work!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Amita · Married on 09/15/2018

Peter and his crew are amazing!! They were honestly our best vendor. We got so many comments on our same day edit and absolutely love it- have seen it sooo many times and it's perfect. They went far beyond our expectations and even included part of our reception during our same day edit which was a jaw dropper to a lot of us seeing how they got it together so quickly! Our engagement pictures turned out awesome as well, we can't wait to see our wedding pictures! Love you guys!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Pavitraa · Married on 08/04/2018

Peter and his team did the videography/photography for our wedding weekend and I can't express enough how amazing they were. Peter and his team are always smiley and cheerful and make you feel so comfortable during photo shoots. I told them they were like ninjas because they somehow never got in my way but captured every moment and detail from our big day. Peter and his team are so passionate about what they do that you can tell they love their jobs and love capturing these moments. They were so creative and artistic with the shots they wanted to take and made it so easy for us.

Also for anyone who has the blues after their big day because it went by so quick - Peter and his team have one of the fastest turnaround times for edited pictures that I've ever seen! They worked double time on getting our pictures to us quickly and they were all so perfect. I truly enjoyed my experience with Peter and his team and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for capturing our big day and making it so memorable for everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Peter Nguyen Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Beauty By Anh
    Beauty By Anh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had worked with Peter on my last client and he's an amazing photographer. Peter was so nice and knows what he's doing. I loves all of the pictures he has taken of my client and of course he even takes close up picture of my client for me. I don't need to say much Peter works, his pictures said it all. I can't wait to work with Peter in the nearest future.

• 2708 Westminster Ave, Suite 200 Santa Ana, 92706 See on map