2708 Westminster Ave Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92706 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Peter Nguyen Studio

We love the fact that there're no boundaries with photography. It connects us with likeminded couple around the world who are in love with each other, with life, art, musics, travel, people, and foods. It inspires us to look at things in different angles and perspectives. It drives us to create amazing images.

Shooting weddings carry enormous responsibilities  as it's an once in a lifetime events where everything has to be perfect. It takes months even years to plan and it happens in a blink. Shooting weddings is also the rewarding and satisfying experiences when it's done right. Your most precious moments and memories freeze for eternity.

We're Platinum vendor of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, MaharaniWeddings.com, South Asian Bride Magazine, TheKnot, and Weddingwire. We recently ranked top 5% of Wedding Professional nationwide by WeddingWire for consistently producing images that my clients love, excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.

We give our clients our best. We consult them on setting their wedding timeline, involve them in the creative process with mood boards, send them sneak peek shots of their wedding highlights the next day, and design gorgeous Italian made albums for our clients and their families.

Follow Peter Nguyen Studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Khoa Nguyen Photography

Photos 56 Photos
Videos 1 Video

43 Reviews for Peter Nguyen Studio

Katyayani J. · Married on 03/06/2021

Peter and his team are the best! Book them now.

Peter and his team are simply the best. They are extremely professional, very through and make it their mission to capture all the important shots without intruding on the event. I’ve known Peter for many years now, and can truly say he goes out of his way to ensure that the bride remains happy. He is responsive both before and after the wedding and – get this – got us our pictures fully edited within two weeks. Now, I know that may not always be possible, but I said this to show that he goes above and beyond. Our families were both extremely impressed by his demeanor and the respect he showed for our customs. Brides, Peter is top-notch and his ability to capture gorgeous images, which encompass both the emotions and details of the day, is unparalleled. You will not regret booking him.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Peter Nguyen Studio's reply:

Thank you, Kati. Your wedding dates had to move a couple of times and we're glad it finally happened. It meant the world for us to have your feedback and we really appreciate it. It was an honor and a pleasure for us to shoot your wedding.
  • Sapna

Sapna P. · Married on 06/27/2020

Mind blowing

What can I say other than, Peter's team is awesome and take the best phots! There are phenomenal moments that are captured that we will look back on and treasure forever, and it's incredibly special.
    We loved hanging out with you guys at the pre/post wedding shoot, and you were such a big part of our day and our families/guests love you too!
    Thank you again for all the beautiful moments and memories captured in the photos and video.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Peter Nguyen Studio's reply:

Thank you, Sapna. We had a blast doing the road trip engagement with you and Maulik before the wedding and it was a pleasure for us to shoot your wedding.

Divya S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Very professional, accommodating, and talented!

Peter and his team did the photography and videography for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing to work with! Peter was so patient and kind throughout the whole process. Prior to my wedding, he worked with me to develop a timeline for the wedding photo shoot to ensure that pictures/video remained on time and everything ran smoothly (and it really did). On our wedding day, Peter and his team arrived early to start prepping and scoping out great photo spots within our venue, which I really appreciated because it allowed everything to remain on time. Peter made my husband and I feel so comfortable as he guided us through specific poses that fit our personalities and our styles. His candid photos were also so amazing. He captured all the various ceremonies and rituals of my indian wedding so beautifully. My guests and family all have told me that they love our wedding pictures, and that’s all because of Peter and his team.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Peter Nguyen Studio's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, Divya. It means the world to me and my team to get great feedbacks from our works

Peter Nguyen Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date

• Beauty By Anh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had worked with Peter on my last client and he's an amazing photographer. Peter was so nice and knows what he's doing. I loves all of the pictures he has taken of my client and of course he even takes close up picture of my client for me. I don't need to say much Peter works, his pictures said it all. I can't wait to work with Peter in the nearest future.

• 2708 Westminster Ave, Suite 200 Santa Ana, 92706 See on map
    Always Open
    Location of (Peter Nguyen Studio)