Peter Nguyen Studio

Los Angeles, CA View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

We love the fact that there're no boundaries with photography. It connects us with likeminded couple around the world who are in love with each other, with life, art, musics, travel, people, and foods. It inspires us to look at things in different angles and perspectives. It drives us to create amazing images.

Shooting weddings carry enormous responsibilities as it's an once in a lifetime events where everything has to be perfect. It takes months even years to plan and it happens in a blink. Shooting weddings is also the rewarding and satisfying experiences when it's done right. Your most precious moments and memories freeze for eternity.

We're Platinum vendor of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, MaharaniWeddings.com, South Asian Bride Magazine, TheKnot, and Weddingwire. We recently ranked top 5% of Wedding Professional nationwide by WeddingWire for consistently producing images that my clients love, excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.

We give our clients our best. We consult them on setting their wedding timeline, involve them in the creative process with mood boards, send them sneak peek shots of their wedding highlights the next day, and design gorgeous Italian made albums for our clients and their families.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

• Emily
    Emily Married on 05/16/2021

Best experience!

Peter and his team photographed our Punjabi wedding and did an outstanding job! Peter and his team are an absolute dream to work with! They are talented, professional, kind, and patient. Words fall short for how grateful we are for Peter's patience and dedication as our plans kept changing due to Covid 19. Most importantly, the photos are breathtaking!! I was blown away when I saw them. The photos are bright, warm, true to color, and so beautiful! He captured every memory and every family member having fun :) Thank you!!
    Katyayani J. Married on 03/06/2021

Peter and his team are the best! Book them now.

Peter and his team are simply the best. They are extremely professional, very through and make it their mission to capture all the important shots without intruding on the event. I’ve known Peter for many years now, and can truly say he goes out of his way to ensure that the bride remains happy. He is responsive both before and after the wedding and – get this – got us our pictures fully edited within two weeks. Now, I know that may not always be possible, but I said this to show that he goes above and beyond. Our families were both extremely impressed by his demeanor and the respect he showed for our customs. Brides, Peter is top-notch and his ability to capture gorgeous images, which encompass both the emotions and details of the day, is unparalleled. You will not regret booking him.

Peter Nguyen Studio's reply:

Thank you, Kati. Your wedding dates had to move a couple of times and we're glad it finally happened. It meant the world for us to have your feedback and we really appreciate it. It was an honor and a pleasure for us to shoot your wedding.
  • Sapna
    Sapna P. Married on 06/27/2020

Mind blowing

What can I say other than, Peter's team is awesome and take the best phots! There are phenomenal moments that are captured that we will look back on and treasure forever, and it's incredibly special.
    We loved hanging out with you guys at the pre/post wedding shoot, and you were such a big part of our day and our families/guests love you too!
    Thank you again for all the beautiful moments and memories captured in the photos and video.

Peter Nguyen Studio's reply:

Thank you, Sapna. We had a blast doing the road trip engagement with you and Maulik before the wedding and it was a pleasure for us to shoot your wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Beauty By Anh Beauty By Anh Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had worked with Peter on my last client and he's an amazing photographer. Peter was so nice and knows what he's doing. I loves all of the pictures he has taken of my client and of course he even takes close up picture of my client for me. I don't need to say much Peter works, his pictures said it all. I can't wait to work with Peter in the nearest future.

354 S Spring St Los Angeles, CA, 90013
714-655-2144

Always Open
Location of (Peter Nguyen Studio)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding