110 7th ave #2, Belmar, NJ 07719 Map · Phone number

About Pete Maresco Photography

Pete Maresco Photography is a full service (and I mean full service) photography company. Over the years I have focused on all aspects of photography, from weddings, to my artistic side shown in art galleries. What sets me apart from the rest is my incredible versatility. My way of mixing styles into one photojournalistic image enables so many more doors to be open. I treat every client in a professional manner, but never walk away without making new friends. I offer all types of photography packages, as well as my readymade ones. You have the ability to pick and choose what you want, and customize your own package specific to your wants and needs. My weddings are always fun and completely stress free. After all, its your day, and its all about you!

IMG03653
91c81ad2355bc8f1 1268254515428 6
IMG03653
91c81ad2355bc8f1 1268254515428 6

Pete Maresco Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 110 7th ave, #2 Belmar, 07719 See on map