Petale

Raleigh, North Carolina View map

Petale is a full-service, family-owned florist based in Raleigh, North Carolina. The talented staff is trained in European and American floral designs and will work with you to create pieces that match your wedding style and colors, and stay within your budget. The affordable and elegant designs range from casual to unique to formal, and everything in between. Regardless of the style, the flowers at your wedding will leave a lasting impression and are created keeping your taste, preferences, and, most importantly, your budget in mind.

Petale specializes in designing custom wedding florals and keeping the stress levels low for couples. They design beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, floral backdrops, tent decorations, fabric draping, and cake accents. They have worked with a number of local vendors in the Triangle area as well.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
3.9
  • Abigail
    Abigail J. Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect flowers and affordable

Bearta at Petale in Raleigh was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is incredibly sweet and respectful of budget restrictions. She made sure to put together exactly what we wanted and even texted me some photos of our flowers the day before our wedding. She even gave us centerpieces at a lower cost than usual so that we could stay within our budget. She is willing to work out a payment plan so the cost isn't too much at once. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we loved supporting a local woman-owned business. This was much better than the other florist we met with (a large wedding-focused company with high prices who was very rude to us and didn't listen to our budget or color preferences). Bearta's responsiveness, professionalism, and prices can't be beat.

Petale's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail. Your positivity really made my day :) With this positivity you'll have a great new chapter.
    You all were wonderful to work with and you had a clear vision of what you wanted. I wish you the best :)
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Florals

We hired Petale as our florist for our November 2020 wedding and Bearta definitely delivered . She came highly recommended by my wedding planner. I have never been one to know much about flowers or what looks good together and that also applied to my wedding day so I really turned to her to understand my vision, budget, and what I was looking for. She put together bouquets that looked and smelled beautiful and also gave some advice when it came to the table centerpieces and arbor pieces that worked out wonderfully. She really helped this florally clueless bride out. The only reason I didn't give a full five stars is that we faced a few issues with responsiveness that added a little bit of stress as the day grew closer. However, it was understandable given everything going on regarding COVID and the uncertainty that came with it. This still would not keep me from booking/buying from her again as the final product was beautiful! I would definitely recommend her services for the bride that needs a budget-friendly floral vendor!
    Haley G. Married on 02/02/2021

The MOST STRESSFUL part of my wedding

After going in for a 1-hour consultation and handpicking the types of flowers, foliage, etc. I thought that my bouquet was going to be perfect! They told me they'd send a mock-up of my flowers about a week before the wedding. Well we didn't hear from them until 11PM the NIGHT BEFORE my wedding when they send my mom a picture of the bouquet. We were convinced they must have sent the wrong picture to us because it was the exact opposite of what we agreed on (and had already paid for). Everything was wrong- flower type, flower colors, type and color of foliage, even the shape of my bouquet. I'm talking bright orange flowers when my color scheme is sage green, dusty pink, etc...
    My mom was up until 2AM trying to fix it, and then when we went to pick it up the next day it was STILL absolutely wrong. She had to spend 40+ minutes in the shop redoing the whole bouquet and picking our flowers by hand to make it into something that even resembled what we had agreed upon. The flowers turned out how I wanted them, but only because of my mom.
    I would suggest picking up flowers at Costco instead and saving yourself the money and stress of working with Petale, because you'll end up DIY-ing them at the last minute anyways. I never write bad reviews, but I just need brides to know what they're getting themselves into here. I was so wildly disappointed with Petale.
    Caveat: I want to be as fair as possible here... My wedding was on Valentine's Day, which I know is the most hectic day of the year for florists, but if they couldn't handle the job, they should have told me to look elsewhere.

Petale's reply:

Haley- thank you for taking the time to write a review. You gave us two different styles of cascading flowers and we sent you a picture of the first design similar to the last picture you gave us and you didn't like it, so we change it to match the second picture that you sent and didn't like it. Your mom came in the next day and we took it apart and started over so that you get what you want. She also decided to leave it exposed for you on the bottom. I also told you as I tell every bride, the pictures you see on Pinterest are not always real flowers and dont hold up until the next day.
    We understand brides are under stress so we took the time to undo your bouquet to give you exactly what your mom instructed us. You weren't happy with what your mom instructed us to do. It's easy to blame the store and vendors and leave bad reviews so you can feel better... we understand. Hope your outlook on life gets better and we wish you the best.

Pricing

Petale Price Rates

W. Hargett St. Raleigh, North Carolina, 27601
9199008066
Location of (Petale)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding