Po box 1084, Soquel, CA 95073 Map · Phone number

Petal 1
Petal 2

Madelyn · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning Bouquets!

Tiffany did a fabulous job with all of the bouquets, boutonniers, and corsages for the wedding party. She found so many interesting flowers with depth and texture which is exactly what I wanted. I loved all of them!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Petal 3
    Petal 4

Jade · Married on 05/02/2017

Tiffany is awesome, she did a fabulous job with my flowers! I absolutely loved everything she created for me especially my flower crown ;) I really appreciated her dropping my flowers off to me. She was extremely accommodating in all aspects and just really nice! Great job girl!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

Tiffany did an EXCELLENT job for our big wedding. Not only was her work beautiful, but very creative! We had a Filipino wedding, so we had a huge wedding party and many tables. Tiffany even made 3 different types of centerpieces! She paid great attention to detail and gave us everything we asked for. The one note I have is that the wrist corsages were too big for some the aunties and mom's. I truly enjoyed working with Tiffany and if I ever have flower needs in the area again, I know exactly who to contact! I highly recommend Petal to anyone needing a florist!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Petal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 215.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Po box 1084 Soquel, 95073 See on map