255 Coward Rd., Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number

About Fresh Petal

Fresh rose petals, wedding roses, custom made garlands, wedding flowers packages, foliages and seasonal flowers all grown locally in California available wholesale to you so that you can do your own flowers.  We offer flowers from FRESH PETAL! You can do your own flowers or arrangements for your party or your special event with our fresh flowers, roses, wedding garlands, and rose petals. You will save tons of money! You just choose your favorite fresh rose petals, wedding roses, bridal flowers and fresh garland. If you want to buy bulk flowers to "do it yourself", our products are great! You may do your own flowers for weddings, special events or decorating your home. Fresh Petal ships your roses, rose petals and fresh bridal flowers directly to you fresh and ready to use

Fresh Petal eliminates the guesswork and delivers only the freshest rose petals and bulk bridal flowers to do your own flowers. Let's face it - your decision to show a simple touch of elegance should not be complicated -now you really can do your own flowers!

• La Bella Fiori Floral Design
  • Wilder Flowers
  • The Flower Ladies
  • Glam Garden Designs
petalsasst
Logo
Our custom blended rose petals can include two colors of your choice.
Our custom blended rose petals can include two colors of your choice.
Dolce Vita roses are white with a hot pink edge.
Dolce Vita roses are white with a hot pink edge.
Fresh Petal offers many choices of seasonal flowers.
Fresh Petal offers many choices of seasonal flowers.
petalsasst

18 Reviews for Fresh Petal

Marcia · Married on 08/27/2011

I ordered rose petals from Fresh Petal and was very pleased with not only the product but also the excellent service. The petals were delivered as promised the day before the wedding and held beautifully in the refrigerator.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Joi · Married on 08/20/2011

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about ordering rose petals for my wedding from online but my concerns were put to rest when I sent an email with a few questions and they go back to so quickly. I had arranged to have to petals arrive the Thursday before my Saturday ceremony. The delivery company came early Thursday morning but I did not hear them knock and they took the flowers with them and drove around with them on the truck in the middle of August, in Georgia. When I got to the pickup facility and opened the box the petals were all brown and wilted, needless to say I was livid. I called the customer service number and spoke to DeeDee and explained what happened, she also asked if I could e-mail her a few pictures of the petals, she was so understanding and helpful and offered to overnight me replacement petals. The petals arrived the next morning and were in perfect condition, I was very pleased. I would absolutely recommend Fresh Petal and would use them again. Fantastic customer service and economical!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Donna · Married on 08/08/2011

Quick and easy to order. Very responsive with my question. Pricing excellent value for fresh rose petals - not dried, synthetic, etc. as many others offered.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Award

• 255 Coward Rd. Watsonville, 95076 See on map
    8317280493 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday 9am to 2pm 24 hours a day on line ordering at www.freshrosepetals.com
    Location of (Fresh Petal)