18 Haas Ave, Torrance, CA 90504 Map · Phone number

About Petal Designs CA

Petal Designs CA is a wedding florist serving couples from Los Angeles to Orange County, California. This mother daughter team works to make your floral needs affordable. They specialize in finding the perfect floral match for every budget, creating beautiful arrangements for your special day. With the highest level of customer service in mind, Petal Designs CA believes that no request is ever too big or too small.

Petal Designs CA offers a variety of floral services to meet all all of your wedding-day needs. These services include a consultation prior to your wedding, as well as floral samples, and of course day-of delivery and setup at your venue. Petal Designs CA can create the following arrangements in a number of styles:

• Bouquets

mrmrs 13 51 1027215

9 Reviews for Petal Designs CA

• Kimberly

Kimberly Tran · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing flowers for an amazing price

I found Petal Designs on wedding wire and visited their instagram to check out past designs to get a feel for what they do. Their arrangements looked nice so I reached out to them through Wedding Wire. I picked out a design from their Instagram that i thought fit best with what i had in mind for my wedding and sent them an email asking for a rough estimation in price. They were very responsive and got back to me within a day with an estimation based on the picture i sent them.

I planned my entire wedding so I had a million questions, requests, changes, and through it all Dubis from Petal Designs was patient, friendly, and helpful. She did a trial bouquet and table arrangement for me to see maybe a month before my wedding, along with sample boutonnieres so that i could choose which ribbon i wanted, and edit the designs if i wanted to. The day of my wedding (October 19, 2019) I didn't get to see any of the flowers except my bouquet and my arch flowers (which was perfect, everything i asked for and more) until i walked into the reception. I was floored when I saw everything.

What i requested was a bouquet, arch flowers, 2 table arrangements, 5 boutonnieres, flowers for my cake, and 13 single ivory roses to be placed in our terrarium center pieces, I had initially asked for some silver dollar eucalyptus to go around the terrariums to frame them in, but as my budget as being allotted to other wedding items I nixed this item from my list, i was pleasantly surprised to find that Petal Designs still went that extra mile and added silver dollar eucalyptus leaves around the center pieces to really tie it all together. The flowers were more than I hoped for and for honestly, a fantastic price! Trust me, i shopped around quite a bit before I decided to choose Petal Designs. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sara Volpatti · Married on 12/11/2018

AMAZING, professional, super sweet!

I had to organize a bridal shower and I ordered flower arrangements from Petal Designs. They were super professional and their work was superb! I was so happy with everything! I will definitely use them again in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a talented florist!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Evelyn · Married on 08/08/2018

I wish we would've hired them for our entire wedding

Petal Designs CA came to the rescue when I was in a bind to add floral arrangements last minute when my original florist declined my request. They made the arrangements to compliment and balance the ones created by original florist. Not to mention they were half the cost.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Petal Designs CA FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 45.00
    $ 65.00
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• 18 Haas Ave Torrance, California, 90504 See on map
    Location of (Petal Designs CA)