Engagement
Shoot included

About A Personal Touch Photography

"Your wedding, your way, with our "Personal Touch"
A Personal Touch Photography is only the name of our company, and there is a real person  “Kitty Gialanella” behind that name.  Kitty is the reason why we are an exceptional company, one that produces extraordinary products which you will treasure for as long as you live, and will be treasured by your children and grand children throughout their lives.     Kitty, and  “ A Personal Touch Photography” are special because they care.......about you and about your special events.    Thorough preparation, minimal intrusion and working with you before, during and after the special event all go together to ensure photographic excellence.    Of course, it also helps to have and use sophisticated cameras and lens that allow us to shoot in candlelight, and often without flash.    In addition to making sure that we capture all of the shots you have specified, we also shoot everything else that catches our eye, with various angles and perspectives.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Albums (1)

Kitty G. is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! She captured every special moment of our wedding and more! She was super reliable, fun, friendly, sweet. She helped us from the beginning - engagement pictures, timeline, planning and even feedback on our backdrop/decor if we asked! They did a fantastic job. Her partner, Doug, made the guys feel comfortable and used a different type of camera to capture wider angles. I am beyond pleased with A Personal Touch Photographer/Kitty G. My pictures bring me to tears of happiness and are simply PERFECT. I can't write enough positive things or express how incredible my photos turned out. She had great ideas of where to position us on the farm and poses, backdrops, etc. I'd highly recommend A Personal Touch Photography for any occasion, especially your wedding! Love her and their work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture KAREN, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Kitty and Doug from A Personal Touch Photography was a great experience. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed all while having a fun time taking pictures from the day of our engagement shoot to the wedding! They were able to get a lot of great shots and offered us over 1,300 pictures to look at in the end.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristy, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

A Personal Touch Photography Pricing

24 Photos

My Photo Album

24 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
And a personal touch it is if you choose Kitty to photograph your event. You can't go wrong with choosing Kitty! Always a pleasure to work with her.

Love working with Kitty!

A Personal Touch is a very professional, photography company. They have a great deal of experience and make sure that your special day is long remembered through beautiful shots. It helps having someone familiar with our breathtaking views to capture the best at your Wedding.

Ms. Kitty is one of the kindest People I have ever met. As a photographer she ranks at the top!!! She will give you the personal attention all bride's deserve on their wedding day. Dave Lynch and Amplified Entertainment will always endorse Ms. Kitty and A Personal Touch Photography 100%.

Kitty is AMAZING, flexible & fun to work with. She knows our property & staff and her expertise shows when she's on the job. I love having weddings when I know she's going to be the photographer! She does an excellent job with the bridal party requests and her photos reflect the personality of the bride & groom. I'm already married...but if I needed a wedding photographer, Kitty would be my #1 choice!!!

Events

8119 broadview drive, Frederick, MD 21702   See On Map
301-662-0672 (phone)
By appointment only Monday-Friday 10:00am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday- call for hours open
A Personal Touch Photography is a wedding photographer from frederick maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Penn., and Virginia. A Personal Touch Photography is a professional wedding photographers that has been part of the Baltimore md wedding industry for 25 years years. We specialize in creating your wedding your way..