7105 S Costilla ST, Littleton, CO 80120 Map · Phone number

About Perry Washington

Loving what I do makes my company stand out from all the rest and with a motto of all because your getting married doesn't mean you're rich makes my pricing concept totally unique. One price covers everything include all of your hours you'll be needing my services. Elegant but fun and I can bring a party in any genre of music you want to be played on your great day. Multiple professional sound systems along with the latest in state-of-the-art wireless microphones/dance floor lighting and free wireless Uplighting in any colors is included with mostly all packages makes all my systems complete and also beautiful to look at and most of all great to hear. Most of all I listen to you because this day is about you and I would love to be your DJ on your perfect day!

Call me!

Perry Washington 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Yates · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best DJ Ever

I truly cannot imagine a more perfect DJ for our wedding day!! My husband and I got married on June 23rd at the Manor House in Littleton. DJ Perry went above and beyond to ensure our day went flawlessly, and I can honestly say it was a perfect day. His prices are beyond reasonable for the full range of services he provides. We were all mic’d appropriately so guests could here vows, speeches, etc at the perfect volume. He controlled music both inside and outside the venue as well as for the ceremony, reception, and exit. Of all of the wonderful services DJ Perry provided us with that day, a stand out is an informal iPhone video recording of our wedding exit he later sent us. This was the sweetest thing to open in our email as we arrived at our honeymoon. I really can not recommend DJ Perry enough, he was truly a joy to work with from the beginning of this planning process to (quite literally) our wedding exit.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rob · Married on 03/24/2019

Fantastic from beginning to send-off!

Perry was such a gem and wonderful to work with. He is a great listener - everything went on without any problems thanks to him. Lots of guests commented on how great he was. He blended two songs together perfectly for the Bride and Father dance, and made sure the other dances went off without any problem.

He also did a lot of little things we appreciated: he passed the glow sticks (and connectors) out on the dance floor; he helped the mother of the bride find hot chocolate; he was present at the Rehearsal the day before so we could practice timing of the songs. Really thankful for him being part of the day. Would absolutely hire him again and recommend you do the same.

Sent on 04/09/2019

andrea · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Perry was absolutely amazing from the start. He was very responsive always, he answered every question I asked, and made our wedding run so smoothly. Throughout the night, he had everyone on the dance floor and people loved the music selection. He was extremely fun and energetic and people loved it! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Perry Washington FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 7105 S Costilla ST Littleton, 80120 See on map