Perry Washington Reviews

31 | Littleton, CO

31 Reviews for Perry Washington

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

Perry was awesome and everything we needed for our wedding! He did a great job keeping to the timeline our wedding planner had and made sure everything transitioned smoothly. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2018

Perry Washington is a true professional and master of his craft! My wife and I both agreed that the energy he and his team brought to our ceremony/reception made the night! You are missing out on something special if you do not pick Perry and his crew to be a part of your special day!

Thank you Perry!

- AJ and Lindy

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2018

Perry is the best DJ I have worked with. As a wedding coordinator, I would recommend his services to all of my clients! He is personable and involved and makes sure that your guests are engaged during the party. This wedding had 4 hours of dancing, and everyone was having a blast the entire time. Perry's services really set him apart from other DJs!

Karsen · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ’s can make or break a wedding. This guy will MAKE your wedding phenomenal. He is so professional and personable during the entire process. My wife and I were so happy with his work. People are still bringing up how great the DJ was! Early on in the process we sent him a song list and he did a great job playing our favorite songs during the night (and also adding in classic favorites that we forgot). His pricing is also very reasonable. Not sure if this is standard practice for Perry but he did not make us put down a deposit which was helpful. We still trusted him being there on our wedding day and were able to pay him on the night of the wedding! It’s nice holding off on a cost especially when you are already putting down so much money on other items. I will be referring Perry to all my friends who plan on getting married in the future! THANK YOU PERRY! God bless sir.

Serene · Married on 02/11/2018

Perry is the dj for you! He did my wedding last week. He responds very quickly, is superb when it comes to conveying how he is there for you and does everything he can to accommodate your customized wedding. I provided him a Spotify Playlist and to fill in the gaps...he knew all the songs that gets everyone on the dance floor. He made sure all the misc songs were chosen ahead of time such as cake cutting, communion, after introducing as husband and wife, grand entrance etc. Worked with our guitarist who played the processional music. He did such a great job and was funny as well while still being the most professional. He is a great guy on and off the job.

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2017

Perry was fantastic to work with. He was very responsive when we had questions. He provided a worksheet that made it easier to put the day together and was incredibly flexible when we changed things up on him. He was so fun throughout the wedding, I know all of our guests had fun with him. It was a great experience working with him.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

Perry is THE MAN! He kept everyone dancing at our wedding, took recommendations but also stuck to our must have songs. He brings everything you need: equipment, lighting, etc. He is SUPER responsive (literally within 5 minutes of emailing) always willing to jump on a phone call or meet up. AND he is really affordable. If you choose anyone other than Perry as your DJ, you're making a mistake.

Ted · Married on 06/15/2017

DJ Perry Washington is a superstar! Not only is Perry an outstanding DJ, but he is a great guy and highly values his craft. He was incredibly responsive throughout our planning process and he introduced absolutely no stress on the day of our wedding. He showed up early, got everything set up on time, and we didn't run into a single hitch along the way. His professionalism is unmatched and he is incredibly likable. We received numerous compliments about our awesome DJ, and he kept us dancing all night long! Our wedding day would not have been the same without Perry's influence, and we can't thank him enough!

Collette · Married on 04/29/2017

Let me just start by saying....look no farther than the one and only Perry Washington! From day one when we started searching for our wedding DJ, Perry was by far the most responsive and helpful than any other DJ's we contacted. He is a huge part of what made our wedding the best day of our lives. We were able to choose every song that we wanted to have played at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he played literally all of them. Not only does he provide the equipment for the music, but he also has microphones for the groom and/or bride, something we definitely wouldn't have thought of on our own. During the reception, my now husband and I didn't leave the dance floor once, and even though I was a sweaty mess at the end, I had the best time of my life. He is a huge sweetheart, fun, and extremely professional. Perry, I don't know how we can ever thank you enough for making our day so special. We will remember you forever!

Charlie · Married on 02/11/2017

If you're looking for the best wedding DJ out there, LOOK NO FURTHER!! Perry is hand's down the best wedding DJ I've ever had the pleasure of knowing! He was the DJ at our friends wedding, and when my Wife and I decided to tie the knot, we knew we had to have Perry be part of our special day! Perry and Krista were extremely kind, flexible, and insightful throughout all of our planning. He even helped us out with our ceremony! And the dance party at our reception.......SO MUCH FUN!!! He absolutely brought the hose down!! His lighting and equipment are professional grade, so the mood can be perfectly set!! We would recommend Perry to anyone looking for a amazing dance party to celebrate their marriage!

Kirbie · Married on 10/29/2016

Perry was incredible! We are so lucky we found him. He was responsive, professional, and our wedding guests had the best time because of him. We had some unique song choices, and he didn't question, or have any difficulty playing exactly what we requested. Perry answered all of our questions and helped us to plan the best day. His checklist for songs at different times during the ceremony and reception was so helpful, I don't know what we would have done without it.
    Our guests danced the entire reception because of Perry. We received so many comments about how great the music was throughout the night. After the reception, Perry mailed us over 200 pictures he had taken throughout the night. That was such a nice surprise! We would absolutely recommend Perry! He was kind, affordable, and so helpful from beginning to end.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

If I could give Perry 10 stars I would. In the beginning stages of planning my wedding, finding a DJ that understood our vision and didn't expect us to pay an arm and a leg seemed like it was going to be the most stressful piece. Then I found Perry! From the first time I reached out to Perry he was by far the fastest responding vendor I have ever encountered via email which I absolutely loved. Whether his email was just confirming receipt of my email and letting me know he would get back to me I always felt acknowledged and knew I would hear back from Perry in record time. Each time he reached out, he just took away so much stress and made this piece of the wedding that much easier. I literally only requested 6 major songs for my wedding (processional, recessional, first dance, etc.) and left the entire cocktail hour, dinner, and reception to Perry. BEST DECISION EVER! Perry made me so comfortable leaving the music selection in his hands. He also brings amazing lighting, speakers, microphones, etc. which are all inclusive of his very affordable and reasonable pricing. I've never seen a wedding where so many people were dancing and commenting on the music the entire time. I would recommend Perry to anyone and can't thank him enough for making our wedding day so special. You are the best Perry!!!!

Madeline · Married on 10/08/2016

There aren't enough stars on this website that we can give to Perry. He was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process from the minute we booked him. Perry has an infectious energy that easily rubs off on everyone that he meets. We were able to tell him exactly the type of music style we were looking for and he delivered perfectly. Since my husband is Hispanic we asked Perry to mix in some Latin music and he included the perfect amount at the right time to keep his family involved throughout the night. Perry's assistant was also amazing. He was out there dancing and interacting with everyone and made the atmosphere even better. For the entire night people were out on the dance floor having the time of their life because Perry does a great job keeping the energy up. We would recommend Perry for any event not just because he's an amazing DJ but because he's also an amazing person to work with. Thanks so much Perry for an amazing night!!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Perry Washington is outstanding!! He was hands down the best DJ!! From the moment we reached out to him he was very quick to respond!! He is very reliable, affordable, and definitely brings the party. Everything from the ceremony, to the toasts ,to the music choice was absolutely perfect! We had so many people after the wedding come up to us and say how good the DJ was! Thank you so much Perry for making our day so amazing.

Chris · Married on 09/01/2016

Perry proved to be a wonderful, reliable, and cost effective DJ. Our wedding was done on a tight budget and Perry fit right in. He kept the party going all night and the ceremony went perfectly. I will say that when he asks what must be played make sure you put a lot of thought into it because many of the songs we requested never played. He did play the ones we told him were must haves but we had another 30 songs we wrote down that we had hoped to hear more of. In the end though he did what a good DJ should and kept everyone dancing. I highly recommend Perry. You'll have a lot of fun working with him and he'll relieve a ton of stress that you may be feeling about your big day.

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2016

DJ Perry Washington was AMAZING! He came as a recommendation from our caterer as not only the best DJ they've worked with but truly one of their absolute favorite vendors. Period. DJ Perry didn't disappoint! He is engaging, kind, fun, organized and so easy to work with. We would hire him again any day and twice on Sunday.

Haley · Married on 06/11/2016

Perry is a rockstar. He takes care of everything from start to finish. He kept our wedding moving along at the right pace and really kept the energy high at the party. I cannot emphasize this enough...he's worth his weight in gold! We wanted a fun/upbeat/casual wedding and he kept it up all night - about 95% of the people were out on the dance floor most of the night, I've never seen anything like it.

terrie · Married on 10/04/2015

Perry was amazing for our wedding! He put together the perfect playlist for our ceremony and reception. He hosted the reception and worked well with us and the hotel. He added the perfect amount of fun and was very professional. He set up and tore down in record time.

Eboniece · Married on 08/22/2015

Perry was AMAZING and affordable! Our day would not have been what it was without him, all of our dances, toasts and announcements went off without a hitch. We gave Perry a list of must plays songs and he played almost all of them, plus he played a few that went off of the vibe of the crowd. We danced all afternoon! We got so many compliments on the music that was played and how the DJ really knew what he was doing, he was on of our favorite vendors for sure. Communication was fast and easy as well, he is no muss, no fuss kind of vendor which really helps when you are planning a wedding. If you go with Perry, music and a party feel will be the least of your worries, he will definitely have your back!

Perry was such a find. After reading the reviews and the first phone call I knew that I had my music covered. My husband has some equipment and was thinking he could get married and do the music also. When we met with Perry he was impressed with all the equipment that he has. It only took a few minutes for him to realize that Perry was a much better choice for the day. For me, after the first meeting, I knew I did not need to stress over the music, It was covered. This also covered sound for the ceremony. He does it all. Oh, and lighting too, yeah.
    The day of the wedding Perry handled everything. It all went so smooth. Everyone was so impressed.
    Perry was so great to work with. I cant wait to have another party and hire him again.

Laura · Married on 07/19/2015

Perry made our event so special! We really enjoyed him at the reception. He was able to keep the party going for everyone! Lights, music, and sound effects were awesome. Highly recommend him for any event.

Jess · Married on 04/12/2015

Perry was amazing! Not only did he provide professional, fun services for our wedding, he was excellent at communicating. Every time I emailed Perry with a simple question he got back to me right away! He was very flexible with us when it came to meeting him and getting to know each other. I feel like we can call him a friend! He did everything we wanted and more. I don't think I can put into words how special he made our day. It was a blast. Thank you Perry!!

Megan · Married on 01/31/2015

Perry Washington was by far my favorite vendor to work with on our wedding day and throughout the process. He was responsive, excited, and so very helpful every step of the way. I had a lot of demands from a DJ, I needed help with sound equipment in 3 different areas of our venue, as well as having high expectations of what would be played at our wedding. Perry set up his equipment in all 3 rooms, providing sound for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, showed up early afternoon on the day of the wedding and assured me via text that everything was going great, so I never had to worry. The sound was impeccable for our soloists and string quartet, cocktail hour was perfect, and the reception was INCREDIBLE. Perry played all the songs I requested, and I have never seen a dancefloor so packed from start of reception to the very end!! We had endless compliments about the music, which is so important to my husband and I, and Perry really did us justice in this way. Not to mention a killer dance party!! We are so grateful and would recommend to anyone who likes fun!! Many of our engaged friends took his card and have no doubt he'll be seeing more of us on dance floors in the future!

• ConTessa

Tessa · Married on 05/03/2014

If you are looking for a GREAT, AFFORDABLE DJ for your wedding, look no further - Perry is the man. My now-husband and I were referred to Perry by our venue, as he performs there for weddings and events regularly. When we called him, he set up an appointment to meet with us right away. Perry is not only an all-around friendly and charismatic guy, but he is also extremely professional and knowledgeable about all things music and sound (including his state-of-the art sound systems!) He walked through all the details with us, asked what theme we were going for and what type of music we liked, and offered tips and suggestions when we were unsure. We decided to hire Perry to DJ our wedding ceremony and the second half of our reception (we had a live band for the first half).

When it came time for the actual wedding, Perry brought 2 sound systems - one for the ceremony site and one for the reception. He provided our officiant with a wireless lapel microphone, and even brought an extra one (thank goodness!) that my husband used because he lost his voice the day before the wedding.

Perry really read the crowd and played music that kept the all of the guests dancing throughout the night. We gave him a list before the wedding of "must plays" and "do-not-plays" and he followed our suggestions perfectly! Our guests were raving at the end of the night about what a great job he did, and my husband and I could not be happier at how everything turned out.

Oh, and an added bonus: he sent us a DVD slideshow of hundreds of photos that he'd taken throughout the evening! What a wonderful surprise!

Betsy · Married on 10/19/2013

Perry Washington is the best DJ in the world! He is extremely professional, has a great personality, and knows how to keep the dance floor full. He is very easy to work with and caters to your every need. He even brought his own camera and took 400 photos at our wedding! 2 days after our wedding, he sent me a disc with all those photos. What a nice bonus!