Permanently Pin-Up, LLC

Sea Girt, NJ View map

Freelance hair and makeup artist for weddings, special occasions and events..

Creating any style from modern to Authentic Vintage Monica specializes in bringing romance to life with her signature vintage looks which act as an amazing base for any modern style you throw her way. With every Make-up application comes her expertise in eyebrow shaping, eyelash application and her training at the world-renowned Beau Institute of permanent and corrective cosmetics. Hair styling for about eight years and perfecting her vintage looks for over four Monica has a passion for the past and the present but most of all..

creating a timeless romantic look for your special day.

Facebook - Yelp - Reveiws - Instagram

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/16/2016
    Monica was truly amazing!!! She was extremely friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone's hair came out great and I think our make up artist was Michelle who was also wonderful. Thank you for everything Monica!!!
  • User2342142 2+ years ago
    Monica is EXTREMELY talented and went above and beyond to make sure I got the style I was looking for and made sure I was comfortable. She is knowledgeable, patient and incredibly kind. I would recommend her services for any and ALL events! I never felt more beautiful. I cannot that her enough!
  • User2286930 2+ years ago
    Glamorous, flirty, and worry-free are exactly how I felt on my wedding day. My make-up and hair stayed put even with the Jersey summer heat and a long night of dancing with my family. I highly recommend Monica if you want to feel classic Hollywood glam on your special day.

Thanks to Monica for all your hard work on the make-up and hair for my bridal party and myself. Monica is a very technically trained, meticulous, and dedicated professional. She fully embodies the vintage lifestyle and her work really shows it. She really listened to my concerns and emails with lots of thought and responded in a very timely manner. She created an itinerary for all of the ladies that we needed to get made-up and that helped to make my nerves calm down as well as the day go more smoothly.

As per the day itself, I woke up later than I wanted to, but Monica was patient with me the entire time and even helped my bridal party and I get back on track in time for my midday wedding ceremony. Her willingness to drive to my parents' house was also a big plus; it gave us more time to actually eat breakfast on the big day and help us feel comfortable getting ready. All of my ladies looked beautiful all day long and there's nothing I would change about my experience with her.

Pricing

Permanently Pin-Up, LLC Price Rates

700 Crescent Place Sea Girt, NJ, 08750
Location of (Permanently Pin-Up, LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding