18 Rita Lane Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly In Place

Hello and welcome! Perfectly In Place is an all-inclusive day of coordination service. We specialize in overseeing vendors, bridal party, timing, and much more. Sarah is the proud owner and is very attentive to her brides needs and visions. Listed below are some of the services you can chose to have.

Point person for vendors ( hair, and make-up, flowers, photographer, limo, DJ, etc.)

Day of - Come to hotel/home/ venue where you are getting ready.

Steam dresses if need.

Tips and distribute tip envelopes,

Give necessary props to photographer (rings, dress, shoes, invite, etc.)

Small errands - pharmacy, food store, drop needs off at venue or in other rooms.

Hold purses during ceremony for bridal party.

Make sure limo/bus is stocked with a cooler of necessary beverages and garbage bags.

Deliver gues bags to hotel the day before.

Set up place cards.

Make sure venue is following the contract you agreed on.

Trouble shoot minor incidents that may arise.

Make sure necessary and wanted pictures are taken.

Manage the people needed for pictures - make sure that they are in the right place on time.

Make sure the boys look uniform.

Final payment to vendors.

We are also available to help with any DIY projects, put together bathroom baskets, guest bags, etc..

Have something else in mind? Let us know! Hope to hear from you soon and happy planning!

I promise you that everything will be PERFECTLY IN PLACE on your special day!

xoxo Sarah

perfectlyinplacebusinesscardbleed
img6797

16 Reviews for Perfectly In Place

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Sarah from Perfectly In Place. She honestly is the best. Truthfully, I thought that if we hired a "day of coordinator" that we would have someone day-of to deal with logistics but we got SO much more. The year of planning leading up to our wedding was very stressful for a number of reasons, mostly being that my grandmother, of whom I was very close with - got very sick. I put planning on the back burner and as the wedding approached I honestly felt incredibly overwhelmed and my husband is in law school so he was feeling it, too. A day before the wedding, as I'm checking and re-checking everything that I needed to get ready - I receive a txt from Sarah informing me that she's already touched base with all the vendors and confirmed times and locations (something of which I planned to do later that day). I was immediately relaxed after I heard from her. She saved me stress AND time. Next, I realized that I had received a "getting-ready" robe, in the wrong size for my bridesmaids and of course, just noticed it at that moment. I had shared this minor freak-out moment with Sarah and she told me "Not to worry, I'll grab it for you before the ceremony so that you can give it to your bridesmaid." She also picked up a few extras that we needed day-of, no questions asked. Day of, she organized all of the decor for our ceremony, picked up our ceremony florals and went above and beyond to make our day beautiful, special and exactly what I had always envisioned. Then, the rain came - fast and furious. Our ceremony was the definition of "if it can go wrong, it will" and it did. Guests were asked to go inside, then outside again and repeat until we finally had an indoor ceremony. She, soaking wet, rearranged our ceremony decor, kept me and my parents calm, my groom hidden, the guests happy & our bridal party under control! Sarah did a flawless job. If you are considering a day-of coordinator - Sarah is the girl to go to!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

Sarah is absolutely incredible!! She was my saving grace on my wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything the ceremony details, reception details, tipping vendors or hear about anything that went wrong! Sarah even loaded her car up with the altar arrangements from church and brought them to the venue for me. If I had any questions regarding my wedding day in the months leading up to the big day, she was my go-to person. She knows so many people in the industry and she can point you in the right direction. Most importantly, Sarah made sure I always had a drink in my hand and that I had eaten enough food (especially in the morning before church). My bridesmaids were all busy getting ready and taking care of my flower girls. I felt like Sarah was my personal assistant for the day.

I highly recommend Perfectly in Place!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Morgan & Clinton

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

I would have been absolutely LOST without Perfectly in Place! Sarah is absolutely incredible! From the second I hired her she was available to answer questions, give ideas and provide advice. Her style is unparalleled and I am so glad I had her insight and expertise for the day of our wedding! She took so much off my plate by putting together welcome bags for our guests' rooms, baskets of essentials for the bathrooms at the reception and took care of every little detail so I could just enjoy the day. The morning of the wedding she was keeping everyone on schedule, and handling every detail imaginable. I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding day thanks to Sarah. I highly recommend her services to any bride-to-be, and thank you Sarah for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Perfectly In Place FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2