225 E Main Street, Rising Sun, MD 21911 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Petals Florist

Perfect Petals Florist is a wedding and special event florist based in Rising Sun, Mayland, that proudly serves Cecil County, Nottingham, and Oxford. This family-owned-and-operated business loves to design delightful bouquets and arrangements for to-be-weds. They have a wealth of experience and knowledge to expertly advise couples who require some design inspiration or floral guidance.

The amiable staff at Perfect Petals Florist offer professionally designed fresh and silk wedding florals to enhance your special day. They can design your dream arrangements in a wide variety of styles including traditional, contemporary, romantic, rustic, and much more. They can also style wedding florals to suit various themes such as Winter Wonderland, Tropical, and more. The team is happy to deliver and install your final arrangements on your wedding day to ensure they provide maximum impact for your special celebration.

Other couples have also viewed

• Ann's Garden
  • Floral Designs by Mary-Ruth Chapin
  • Tasha Flowers
  • FORGET ME NOT FLOWERS

3 Reviews for Perfect Petals Florist

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Dorothy consulted with us back in April 2015 for our 10/3/2015 wedding in Havre de Grace! She was our first and only consult! After my MIL and I met with her we knew that we didn't need to go anywhere else and immediately put down a deposit as soon as our proposal was finished! Her vision of how our flowers would be, based on flowers I picked, sounded amazing! At the last minute (3 days before our wedding) I decided I wanted real flowers as my cake topper, I called and spoke with Dorothy and Brooke and they said not to worry, they would have flowers matching my bouquet available for my cake the very next day! They delivered the flowers the day of the wedding and they were BREATHTAKING! These were some of the most gorgeous bouquets I have ever seen! Brooke and Dorothy were both so wonderful to coordinate our floral for our wedding and we will definitely use them in the future for any floral needs! Price and quality is wonderful!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/14/2013

Teresa was very helpful. I gave her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen. There was also an incident where our arbor was forgotten by someone else, not her, and she raced right back to her shop and got me one of hers. And then still had it decorated and ready to go before my guests arrived. I actually didn't even hear about it until after the night was over!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Robyn · Married on 09/24/2016

4.2
      3.0

Overall Mary is easy to work with however two of the boutineers looked pretty flat (they were well past bloom), one coursage fell apart and another one had a needle sticking through it. The bouquets were lovely though. So just make sure they're delivered to someone who is thorough.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Perfect Petals Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 225 E Main Street Rising Sun, MD, 21911 See on map
    Location of (Perfect Petals Florist)