121 East Main Street, Smithville, OH 44677 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Perception Studio

Bold. Simple. Colorful. Inspired.

That is how I describe my photography. My name is Laura Imhoff, and I am the owner of Perception Studio. I provide wedding and engagement photography services throughout Ohio, and have been a professional photographer for seven years now. I have a BFA in photography and painting from the Myer School of Art, so whenever possible, I like to fuse the two together in my images.

What you should know about my studio -

1) I genuinely care about the people that I photograph and I want you to have the best wedding possible. I get to know you so that I can photograph your wedding from your point of view, and provide you with images that show who you are, and how unique the love that you share is. I'm not part of a huge photo chain, I'm not even a large studio - I know all of clients by name, can tell you how they met and got engaged - I believe that building a friendship is a key part to having a great working relationship and getting amazing images.

2)I'm a storyteller. I want to illustrate your wedding story from beginning to end, just the way it happens. You write the script, and I'll be there to capture it! I won't interrupt you, ask you to freeze for a picture, or call out to get your attention so that you smile toward me - I want your images to be natural and 100% true to what happened on your wedding day.

3) I can guarantee you amazing service. Not only are you going to love your images, but you're going to get them fast. You will get to see your previews soon after you return home from your honeymoon, not months later. And it won't take several months to get your album, because all design is done in house, by me! I also offer completely custom packages, so you decide how long you need me, and exactly what products you want - you won't be paying for extras you have no need for. I have coverage starting at as few as three hours, offer three album choices, prints, images on DVD for printing, painted canvases, custom guest books, and so much more!

8 Reviews for Perception Studio

Charlene · Married on 05/06/2017

Laura did such an amazing job with our wedding photos, they turned out beautifully. Very professional, very talented and creative. I would recommend Laura and Perception Studio to any brides.

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

As a professional makeup artist, I see many photographers. Laura is such a pleasure to work with and her work speaks for itself, it's stunning! I have also hired her for personal photos, and she knocked it out of the park!! I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

I love Laura she did a fabulous job !

Perception Studio Pricing

Perception Studio Price Rates

Perception Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Perception Studio 1
    FREE engagement session with booking!
    When you book your wedding with Perception Studio, get a free engagement session of your choice (in-studio, location, or both).

• 121 East Main Street Smithville, OH 44677 See on map