Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Peoples Flower Shops

4.3
Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)

This was the one thing we forgot. 3 weeks out they were to accommodate us. Thankfully our requests were simple because it was a small wedding. And they delivered direct to our venue! Great place!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/31/18, 7 Reviews
1.5

Peoples flowers did not make two corsages and my flower crown which I ordered with the rest of the flowers. The day of the wedding I noticed right away that those items were missing. The cashier stated that they had never been ordered and that it wasn't there problem. My wedding was very small and I did not order too many flowers, so I know exactly what I ordered. I was very distressed because I did not have a veil, I just wanted flowers in my hair. The lady went to talk to her manager and dragged her feet the entire time, even though I told her I was on a tight schedule (my hair and makeup appointment were in thirty minutes. They did not compensate me but said they would make me a new flower crown at an additional cost! I did it anyway because I did not have anything else to put into my hair. But even when I picked it up later that afternoon it wasn't what I wanted. I was frustrated by the fact that it was my wedding day and they did not care in the least that they messed up my order. When they called the lady who took my order to see if it was her mistake, she denied that I had ordered those items! It was one hundred percent an infuriating experience.

Profile Picture Frances, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I bought 7 bouquets of roses (one being the brides bouquet) and it cost about $350. They were done beautifully!

Profile Picture Elya, 12/16/16, 5 Reviews