Peggy's Floral & Gift Shop

Wampum, PA View map

Experience for over 35 years in the floral industry. My customer always is in my best interest. My heart goes into every design no matter how large or how small. We keep up with all the latest trends to best serve our clients. Live floral pieces as well as permanent botanicals. Every client becomes a personal member of my shop family. Family is dear to my heart as every design made in my shop.

4 out of 5 rating
    Lisa Married on 07/19/2008
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Peggy's Floral in Wampum really lived up to my expectations in making my flower arrangements. I had found a website based in the UK and fell in love with the bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets and wanted them reproduced. The tricky part about this was that the arrangements in the UK used silk flowers, and I wanted live ones. I went to several florists and showed them the bouquets (involving white calla lilies), but only Peggy's Floral said, "this is not a problem. I can do this." And she certainly did. The girls' flowers were simple yet elegant, and my bouquet was gorgeous. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers!! The price was also excellent for what I received. They looked so nice in my photos!

I must also add that although a little mishap occurred with her van on the way to pittsburgh, she did an excellent job of keeping all the flowers cool in the 95 degree heat until we could transfer the flowers to another car! Poor thing! Everything worked out well, just so you know!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

324 Main St Wampum, PA, 16157
Location of (Peggy's Floral & Gift Shop)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding