Peek A Booth

San Antonio, Texas View map

Peek A Booth is a full-service photo booth rental company located in San Antonio that serves couples all over the San Antonio area. Their goal is to capture your unforgettable memories, while offering the chance for all of your guests to use their imagination when capturing their experiences. They pride themselves on their high level of customer service, as well as their premier photo booths that are perfect for both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. Peek A Booth looks forward to making your wedding a success, with their variety of props, backdrops and more.

This professional photo booths company offers couples multiple booths to choose from based on their individual preferences. You can select their Original Peek A Booth, their Nano Peek A Booth or their Mirror Peek A Booth. Their original option lets you select landscape or portrait view, features a 24-inch touchscreen display, custom LED lighting, a patented up/down column and an aluminum cover that can be customized for branding. It also boasts the latest photo booth software with real-time sharing capabilities. They also offer multiple packages to choose from, including their Gold, Platinum and Diamond packages. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• 3 hours of unlimited sessions
  • Setup and breakdown
  • Social media sharing kiosk
  • Three-point studio quality lighting
  • GIF and boomerang EFX
  • Guest choice of photo filters

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$699

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$799

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexis A. Married on 03/04/2021

Simply The Best

When originally planning my wedding, pre-COVID lockdown, I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with my now-husband and the friendliness and backgrounds caught my attention first. After taking our own high-gloss photo at the event, I fell in love. Choosing Peek-a-Booth was literally the FIRST decision I’d made toward my wedding planning.
    I was NOT disappointed. In the beginning, Brian Beltran assisted in getting our design right for the shots and was really receptive to any changes or tweaks to the colors and fonts, and that made me just super comfortable working with Peek-a-Booth going forward. Not only was Beltran and his staff completely set up before the reception even began, they were energetic and enthusiastic throughout the night. I opted for 3 hours of unlimited sessions for my guests, including fun props, and my favorite bit is the scrapbooks photo album that was ready immediately for my husband and me. I love the scrapbook because it includes a copy of every single shot that was taken that night. It’s truly my favorite thing to look back on so far, since I’m waiting on my photographs. My overall goal for the reception was for everyone to have a good time, and the scrapbook shows all the candid, silly shots my friends and family took. I love it! I simply could not be happier with my prints and the services provided.

Peek A Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words and it was our pleasure in helping you and your guests create some everlasting memories of your wedding! We wish you the best and many more joyful and happy memories in the years to come!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photo Booth Experience!!

I had originally booked a photo booth company other than Peek a Booth and after they received my money, they had no communication or would reply to me. I then looked at a picture of my fiancé (now husband) that was on my desk from the Bridal Extravaganza pre-covid with the Peek a Booth logo. I decided to call Brian there and get a quote and purchased a 3 hour service with the Scrapbook memory maker.
    Let me tell you, this was the Best Buy of my whole wedding!!! Brian was so awesome, has a great personality with not just us the bride and groom, but with all of my guests, which many gave me compliments! I never saw the Photo booth empty throughout the whole night (I wish I had got an extra hour!!) All of my guests who I've talked to (now 3 days post wedding) have raved about the Photo booth!! We got a link to all of our photos which I've shared with guests and have seen all over their social medias. The pictures are super clear and the overall quality of the booth was amazing! The memory scrapbook was made throughout the night and Brian gave it to us at the end upon my request so I can look at later after the wedding night and I cried at how amazing it was. I cannot recommend them enough and look forward to my family and friends having events so I can refer their business as well! If you're on the fence about booking, do it! Thank you Brian!

Peek A Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
    You, your husband, family, and friends made it easy to make your day special! I'm happy that everyone spoke highly of the photo booth and I'm especially happy we were able to create some lasting memories for everyone.
    You're welcome and thank you for having us!
    Rosa Married on 11/17/2019

Best photo booth

Bryan and his team were great and the perfect addition to our wedding. They captured so many fun moments and everyone enjoyed having them there.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive
Peek A Booth 2
Discount

Use Promo code "WWPEEK" to get $100 off your 3 hour package
Offer cannot be used with any other promotions
Bookings based on availability

17503 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 104-504 San Antonio, Texas, 78257
210-990-7335
Location of (Peek A Booth)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding