1906 Crown Rd, Florence, SC 29505 Map · Phone number

About Pee Dee DJ Service

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marty Land . I am the local DJ in the area. Our specialty here at Pee Dee DJ Service is Wedding Receptions. We have been providing musical entertainment for many years. Parties and dances are also part of what we do. We play original artist music. We dress the way you wish. Our volume is always how you would like it to be. We provide group participation activities if you so desire. In other words, it's your once in a lifetime day and we do it your way; not ours.
Since Saturdays book up quickly, it is imperative you contact us at once for remaining availability and price quote for our services. We know our fee will fit into your budget and that you will be more than pleased with the final results of our efforts.
According to Brides Magazine, 80% of the success of all Wedding Receptions is measured by the quality of the musical entertainment. Does it make sense to hire a inexperienced DJ or hire Pee Dee DJ Service; the Wedding Reception Specialists?
I look forward to speaking with you and adding you to our list of more than satisfied customers.

Sincerely,

1 Reviews for Pee Dee DJ Service

2.0
      0.0
      1.5

1. Messed up on the introduction of myself and my husband.
    2. Did not have the songs for the First dance, Mother/Son dance and the Father/Daughter correct even though they had been chosen online.
    3. I had to correct him in front of guest on what song was to be played during the Father/Daughter dance because he started playing the wrong song.
    4. While I was greeting guests he followed me around like a puppy trying to ask me questions about numerous things.
    5. At a certain time during the reception, I became extremly upset, he had the nerve to come and ask me about an anniversary dance, which I had told him during our very first meeting that I was not choosing to have.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Pee Dee DJ Service FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Oakdale Country Club
    Oakdale Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great entertainer and wonderful to work with! Always enjoy having him at our facility!

• 1906 Crown Rd Florence, 29505 See on map