719 Pepperhill Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number

About Hubbell Entertainment

•Over Twelve (12) years experience as Mobile / Club Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremonies, Karaoke Host, Trivia Host and Sound Production Technician.

•Weddings (military and civilian), special events, parties, corporate events, reunions, charity events, birthdays, school dances, promotions, public speaking engagements, church functions, holiday events, product roll outs, grand openings, family reunions, baby showers and more…

•Diverse music library covering nine (9) decades and numerous styles from Top 40, Dance, Rock, Hip-Hop, Country, Reggae, Alternative, Reggaeton, Jazz, Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Folk, etc… If you want it, we’ll find it and have it for your event.

•No breaks during the show unless specifically requested by client.

•No charges for set-up and break down, only for the length of your show.

c14bf1c96c4f6f98 1522070839 a783b75343c163ee 1522070838 9ab8b0fb4b48b4c8 152207
Long table set-up
Long table set-up
Sweetheart table
Sweetheart table
c14bf1c96c4f6f98 1522070839 a783b75343c163ee 1522070838 9ab8b0fb4b48b4c8 152207

2 Reviews for Hubbell Entertainment

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

Dennis at Hubbell Entertainment was exactly what we were looking for. He is so easy to talk to and make plans for your big day. He is open to any ideas/suggestions but also has so many creative ideas of his own. He was extremely professional and followed through on everything we had planned. He arrived super early the day of our wedding which helped calm my nerves in knowing that he would help ensure everything was running smoothly by the time guests arrived. He made sure anyone who needed a mic for the ceremony was prepared and he even provided a few pointers to those not use to using a microphone. We only told him the type of music we wanted for our cocktail hour and dinner and gave a few examples. He absolutely hit the nail on the head because as each song played my husband and I looked at each other and smiled because it was one of our favorite songs. All he needed was a few examples and he knew exactly what we were looking for. Dennis really got the party started after dinner. He kept the dance floor full all night. We have had so many compliments about how much fun everyone had at our wedding and I contribute that to Dennis and his ability to feel the vibe of the crowd and give them what they wanted. I would recommend Dennis to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. We are attending a wedding where he will be DJing later this year and we can't wait to enjoy a fun night with him again.

Sent on 01/21/2016

katie · Married on 05/02/2015

I searched high and low for a DJ in the Myrtle Beach area that would fit our wedding needs (which was exhausting because EVERYONE in Myrtle Beach is a "DJ") and I could not have been more pleased with DJ Hubbell!! He was professional from start to end and was so eager to make this as easy and fun as possible. Many DJ's offered packages that included exorbitant strobe lights, fog, disco balls etc, that I absolutely did not want and DJ Hubbell totally understood that! He knew exactly what I needed for my size wedding (140 people) and my venue (country club). The best part is the portal he uses so if you're like me and you're a type a personality you can choose almost ALL of your music! We had many, many different types of people and cultures at our wedding so we were super picky about not having music that would upset our grandparents/parents but everyone could still dance to. He also took requests, which was the best! So many people commented on what a great DJ we had- no awkward pauses between songs, he's a GREAT MC, was super friendly and interacted just enough. I've been to 5 weddings befor and after my own and he was seriously the best DJ I've come across!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Hubbell Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Gigi Noelle Events
    Gigi Noelle Events Wedding Planners

We love Dennis........We have been able to work with him over a few events and always does such a wonderful job!

• Myztic Photos & PhotoBooth
    Myztic Photos & PhotoBooth Photo Booths

Dennis always gets the party started and is a great DJ! He keeps the party hopping and goes above and beyond to make his clients happy! He always does an amazing job!

• 719 Pepperhill Circle Myrtle Beach, 29588 See on map