3114 Severn Avenue, Metairie, LA 70002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl's Place

Pearl’s Place has been celebrated by receiving numerous accolades over the years. Pearl’s Place has been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal; has been mentioned in every major bridal publication; is consistently awarded honors and platinum status rankings by vendors due to remarkable sales; and is ranked superior in Denise and Alan Fields Bridal Bargains (as seen on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, and People Magazine).

Customers are amazed at the area’s largest selection of nationally advertised, name brand bridal gowns. All at very realistic prices and great individual service.

The success of Pearl’s Place can be contributed to our passion, our commitment, and to our belief that Brides and Bridesmaids should have the opportunity to view quality gowns in ALL price ranges from various designers. Pearl’s Place is a registered vendor with every major bridal designer. Pearl’s Place helps brides all over the world by handling everything from informal bridal gowns to the ultimate in couture wear.

maggiegrp
af
maggiegrp

170 Reviews for Pearl's Place

1 User photo

Pearl's Place 1

leah · Married on 07/04/2019

Found my gown!

I found Pearl’s Place as I was looking to try on a brand new Wtoo gown. I flew in and tried on gowns with my mom and Dad. From the start I was impressed by the organization, selection, and knowledge of the staff. We were allowed to browse will no pressure and they recommended a few additional gowns once they got an idea of what I was looking for. The ladies were helpful without being too invasive or pushy like I’ve experienced at other salons. We saved my gown for last and I knew immediately it was my gown. The team made my experience stress free and fun. My parents even enjoyed the day! I bought my gown that day and it came in two months early. They even shipped it to me when I got sent overseas again on very little notice. The prices and selection are amazing and I would definitely shop here again for all of my gowns and accessories. Thank you Pearl’s Place!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Pearl's Place 2

Pearl's Place's reply:

Leah,
    Thanks and you have made our day and week. We try and lover when we are appreciated.

Thanks, and all of us at Pearl's Place
  • MrsMorgan2018

Carissa · Married on 03/18/2018

I would highly recommend this place! I went to this shop after a terrible experience at David's Bridal and they were so helpful. Lisa was the best and a great consultant. I wasn't expecting to find anything today and I did

and it is beautiful! And I got a discount for black Friday! You will not be disappointed when going here to try on dresses!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Diana · Married on 05/13/2017

When searching for Bridesmaids dresses I really didn't want my girls to have to pay the original price of the Alfred Sung dress I picked out which was $200. I am all about saving money as long as the quality is still up to my standards. I did my researched and checked out loads of places online. After speaking with past Brides and Fred at Pearl's Place, I made the decision to order from Pearl's Place. I could not have been happier. The dresses arrived 1 month ahead of schedule and were perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Pearl's Place FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

Real Weddings

• The Champagne Palace
    The Champagne Palace Banquet Halls

Pearl's Place has been a trusted dress destination for brides and bridal parties for years. They have an incredible selection.

• 3114 Severn Avenue Metairie, 70002 See on map