3114 Severn Avenue, Metairie, LA 70002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Pearl's Place

Pearl’s Place has been celebrated by receiving numerous accolades over the years. Pearl’s Place has been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal; has been mentioned in every major bridal publication; is consistently awarded honors and platinum status rankings by vendors due to remarkable sales; and is ranked superior in Denise and Alan Fields Bridal Bargains (as seen on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, and People Magazine).

Customers are amazed at the area’s largest selection of nationally advertised, name brand bridal gowns.  All at very realistic prices and great individual service.

The success of Pearl’s Place can be contributed to our passion, our commitment, and to our belief that Brides and Bridesmaids should have the opportunity to view quality gowns in ALL price ranges from various designers. Pearl’s Place is a registered vendor with every major bridal designer. Pearl’s Place helps brides all over the world by handling everything from informal bridal gowns to the ultimate in couture wear.

Other couples have also viewed

• John's Tuxedos and Suits
maggiegrp

174 Reviews for Pearl's Place

Haley W. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

The best experience

I can’t explain how amazing Lisa was at pearls place . Her pinning magic helped me pick a perfect custom dress .

Sent on 12/22/2020

Pearl's Place's reply:

Thanks so much for these comments and I will pass them on to Lisa. We appreciate your letting us be part of your special day. Wishing you and your Groom the best for your future. Thanks, all of us at Pearl's Place
  • Cara

Cara T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Friendly and Accommodating with a great selection

Pearl's Place is the perfect place to get your dress. I walked in discouraged from another dress shop. They helped me within 15 minutes of putting my name on the list. Kim listened to my wants and kept me within my budget. She was knowledgeable and fun to work with. She picked out two dresses for me and I ended up purchasing the second dress! It was perfect. She knew exactly what would look good on my body even if I was unsure at first. I would recommend Pearl's Place! (one note: they do not have an in-house seamstress)

Sent on 11/30/2019

Leah · Married on 07/04/2019

Found my gown!

I found Pearl’s Place as I was looking to try on a brand new Wtoo gown. I flew in and tried on gowns with my mom and Dad. From the start I was impressed by the organization, selection, and knowledge of the staff. We were allowed to browse will no pressure and they recommended a few additional gowns once they got an idea of what I was looking for. The ladies were helpful without being too invasive or pushy like I’ve experienced at other salons. We saved my gown for last and I knew immediately it was my gown. The team made my experience stress free and fun. My parents even enjoyed the day! I bought my gown that day and it came in two months early. They even shipped it to me when I got sent overseas again on very little notice. The prices and selection are amazing and I would definitely shop here again for all of my gowns and accessories. Thank you Pearl’s Place!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Pearl's Place's reply:

Leah,
    Thanks and you have made our day and week. We try and lover when we are appreciated.

Thanks, and all of us at Pearl's Place

Pearl's Place FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly

3 Real Weddings

• The Champagne Palace Banquet Halls

Pearl's Place has been a trusted dress destination for brides and bridal parties for years. They have an incredible selection.

• 3114 Severn Avenue Metairie, 70002 See on map
    Location of (Pearl's Place)