address, Mantua, OH 44255 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl's Cakery

Based in Mantua, Ohio, Pearl’s Cakery is a home-based bakery that uses high-quality ingredients in made-from-scratch desserts. Pearl McDowell, the owner and creative mastermind behind this business, started making commercially available treats in 2018. Since first opening Pearl’s Cakery, wedding traffic has increased exponentially. Pearl ensures that she gets to know the couples behind the cake orders so that the final products are a true reflection of them, their tastes, and their preferences.

Pearl’s Cakery offers couples the opportunity to avail of custom buttercream confections. Each of these creations can be tailored to appear in a certain theme, style, or shape. Additionally, food allergies can be accommodated on request. In order to determine what type of treat may suit the occasion, potential clients can order a mini cake sampler of their own design. Pearl is open to holding consultations with interested parties and would be pleased to help any occasion be a little sweeter.

Follow Pearl's Cakery on
Floral cupcakes
copy of gracies wedding cake2 51 1945501 158377837229539

5 Reviews for Pearl's Cakery

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2020

The best cake of your entire life I promise

Honest opinion, if you don’t use Pearl you’re seriously missing out. We had a few tastings at bigger bakeries and honestly nothing came anywhere close to comparing to Pearl. If I could eat one sweet for the rest of my life I promise you it would be her buttercream. I never thought I was a picky person when it came to buttercream until I tried hers and now I am ruined for all other bakers, I cannot stress this enough! Anyway we decided to do a smaller two tier cake with an assortment of cupcakes and that was absolutely the right decision! I love doing it like this because this way every single person was able to find something that fit their tastes! We had originally booked enough cake for around 90 guests (our original number) but due to 2020 we only had 65 guests (totally fine, it was beautiful) but the reason I’m mentioning this is because we decided to not change the amount of cake because it was all so good we could not make a decision on what to shrink. Y’all, Pearl’s cake is so good that our 65 guests managed to only leave a few slices of cake behind of what was supposed to be enough for 90. It was truly amazing. I got sooo many comments and compliments on how good it all was! Not only is her work beautiful but it somehow actually tastes even better!! We will absolutely be working with Pearl in the future for all of our cake needs!!!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful Product for my Untraditional Cake Request

Let me start with this - I wanted our cake to be untraditional and make a statement. I was searching high and low for a bakery that could pull it off exactly how I envisioned it! When I first posted my idea - a stacked cookie cake with layers of buttercream between standing about 8 inches high and 6 inches in diameter - Pearl was one of the vendors who offered to take it on! After looking at her (BEAUTIFUL) portfolio, I felt completely confident Pearl could pull it off. She was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and concerns about the cake’s creation and nothing but friendly and helpful through the process. She was able to make us a mini test cake for my bridal shower (YUM) and made the tiny tweaks in taste perfectly for our wedding cake! I was quite set on having peonies on my cake, though they were out of season. Pearl did her best to try and find me some but had no luck (neither did my florist.) She was very accommodating in helping me find alternatives! The cake looked perfect with white garden roses instead! On the day of the wedding she delivered the cake on time and in perfect condition and placed our cake topper for us. Everyone loved it and thought it was the cutest cake ever, not to mention SUPER delicious. I 110% recommend Pearl for any cake or bakery items for your event!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pearl's Cakery Pricing

Pearl's Cakery Price Rates

Pearl's Cakery FAQ

$ 3
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.80
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

2 Real Weddings

• address Mantua, OH, 44255 See on map
    Location of (Pearl's Cakery)