Fremont, CA 94536 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pearl Hsieh Photography, LLC

We love everything relates to love and care every details which can make clients more beautiful.
Our style is nature and romantic. We believe your treasure moments should be adored even decades.

Let's capture the love story of you.

Follow Pearl Hsieh Photography, LLC on

5 Reviews for Pearl Hsieh Photography, LLC

Rebecca · Married on 10/26/2017

All I remember is laughing all around in the beautiful lavender field. And magical things happened...Pearl caught all the precious moments and made our dream come true. Thank you Pearl Hsieh Juang for your patience and well prepared. We love our session and left our hearts in San Francisco...

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/07/2017

I have been following Pearl's Facebook page since last year and I've always loved her soft and romantic photography style. Hence, when I needed a photographer for my civil ceremony at San Francisco City Hall in July, I chose Pearl without a doubt. The 4-hour photography session with Pearl went smoothly. Pearl had a lot of visions and ideas on the pictures to take and gave my husband and I a lot of guidance on how to pose. The 200 preview pictures turned out beautiful just as expected. I will definitely choose Pearl for maternity and family photography in the future

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sasha · Married on 06/13/2017

Pearl is amazing photographer with artistic eye. She and her team care about the details and would go far and beyond for the brides to make sure they captures the most prettiest things for the brides on the big day. Pearl will also provide styling tips and vendor recommendations so it saves you a lot of time. Super talented and very friendly to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/10/2017