pearl and sky events

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

pearl and sky events is an Atlanta-based boutique event planning, design and floral company specializing in full service weddings. With nearly a decade in the events industry, we pride ourselves on the depth of our knowledge and experience. We serve the Southeast and beyond and welcome opportunities to travel.

We were founded on the belief that a wedding celebration should be more than just beautiful and fun, it should be reflective of the couple pledging to spend their lives together. During the planning process, we'll get to know you as individuals and as a couple so that we can create a wedding weekend that's perfectly suited to you! You have your whole lives to be married and only this brief time to be engaged so let us help you enjoy it! We truly love what we do and look forward to learning how we may be of service!

Caroline R. Getting married on 02/09/2022

BEST Planning Experience!

Where to begin with this gem of a team!? I fell in love with Heather’s style after seeing her website and, after talking to a few planners, decided to go for Pearl & Sky. As my husband still teases me about, from our first call, talking to Heather was like I was talking to a life-long friend. Other than marrying my now-husband, choosing Heather was 100% the very best decision of our wedding.

We started off planning a 280-person December wedding. The world was mostly right-side up (it was February!), and we were excited to plan a big party with our friends and family. Heather sent us incredible vendor recommendations, helped us jump into an easy-to-manage timeline, and crafted the most dreamy design/floral proposal. She was communicative yet relaxed, so I always felt involved in—though never stressed out by—the process. As a type-A person, this was huge for me. I have a tough time handing over control, but there was never a second that I doubted Heather’s ability to get things done perfectly.

Fast forward to the summer, we made the tough decision to cancel our large wedding due to COVID. We decided, with Heather’s help, to move forward with an all-out microwedding. Heather handled coordinating the switch with all of our vendors, making it so my husband and I could focus on the bright parts of the switch rather than the heartache of what we were leaving. Heather and her lovely teammate Kyah investigated and toured new venues with me (we wanted a restaurant with private outdoor space that could handle any weather—definitely a tall order), took on moving the wedding up to September, and completely redesigned the wedding from the ground up.

Pearl & Sky Events is one-of-a-kind. From sewing and block-printing custom napkins to making the most special hand-pressed-flowers-and-watercolor invitations, every detail was handled with such love and care. The florals were a billion times more beautiful than anything I’ve ever seen in my life. I could go on and on. Heather and Kyah know their stuff, are organized beyond belief, and are the best friends you didn’t realize you were missing. Our entire wedding planning experience was more than perfect thanks to these lovely ladies. Words can’t even describe how lucky we were to have had them as our wedding champions!
  • O
    Orren S. Married on 04/09/2021

The most magically gorgeous florals!

Heather went above and beyond! Not only was she amazing to work with and invested in bringing your dreams to life, she went out of her way to make me a bouquet for our last minute backyard vows as Covid began to shut down the world and cancel our wedding. A year later she did our rescheduled date too. Heather takes flowers and creates magic! She incorporated every single detail this sentimental heart could have ever dreamed of. The first thing anyone comments on when talking about or wedding is our florals.
  • Peyton
    Peyton Married on 10/24/2017

Beautiful, locally-sourced flowers from the sweetest florist around!

We knew that we wanted a florist who was excited about using locally-sourced, in-season florals, and once our planner introduced us to Heather from Pearl and Sky Events, we knew she was the right choice for us. Heather is generous with her time and expertise, puts in incredible work to the design and execution process, and somehow turned our rough design thoughts into truly extraordinary floral pieces for our elopement. We can't wait to see what she comes up with for our bigger celebration in October 2021, because we trust that her amazing eye for unique and exciting designs will leave us just as thrilled as it did this past fall! Her work is worth the investment, and you will absolutely not be disappointed. To top it all off, it gives you the chance to support a young, female-run small business - what a plus! :) We cannot thank Heather enough for her attention to detail and flexibility with us during a really challenging year.

address Atlanta, GA, 30315
Location of (pearl and sky events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding