P. O. Box 1222, Sandy, OR 97055 Map · Phone number

About Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning

When you become a new bride for Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning, you become family. We will make the planning of this all important day fun, exciting and most of all EASY!! We want to assure you that everything has been taken care of and all you and your guy need to do on the wedding day is show up, relax, and have the time of your life, because...this is the start to your new life! ENJOY!!!!

Follow Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning on

20 Reviews for Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning

• Stacy

Stacy Kanaan · Married on 04/27/2019

Detail oriented and amazing

Donna and her team helped me pull off a dream wedding in Oregon when I was living in Texas. She made the whole process smooth sailing and the day of I didn't fret one detail. It was all perfect. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/30/2019

jordan · Married on 08/04/2018

Donna was paramount to making our wedding a success! She simply took care of every detail, she was attentive, sweet, organized and truly put together a fabulous wedding for us both. We LOVED her, and so did our guests! I can’t imagine our day without Donna.
    Planning a wedding can be pretty overwhelming, even for the most organized do-it-yourselfers, I cannot stress enough how much a day of coordinator is worth! Donna was there to take over so that we, and our family, could just focus on enjoying this momentous occasion.
    She not only organized that day, but offered advice throughout the year, orchestrated our vendors a month out, stored/set up/and coordinated our decorations, and then flawlessly handled our entire day. She made it all happen flawlessly and always with a smile!
    We love, love, loved her.
    Thank you Donna!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Gabby · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't know what we would have done without Donna at Pearl & Roses, but it probably would have resulted in a wedding far less beautiful and fabulous than the one she coordinated for us! Wedding planning is so stressful and confusing and you typically have to jump in with no experience. Having a wedding planner seems like a good idea in general, but Donna is exceptional beyond your typical wedding planner. She is so experienced, smart, and honest. We had many, MANY discussions and meetings over the course of the planning process and she never steered me wrong, helping me translate my (often changing) vision into real conversations with vendors. The end result was a spectacular, gorgeous wedding that people are still telling me was the most beautiful they've ever seen, that went off without a hitch despite the 10 million issues I'm sure popped up during the evening that I never even saw. Now I have an amazing wedding to look back on, and a new friend in Donna. I recommend her services to absolutely anyone! You will be so happy you worked with her!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Award

Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,606.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,596.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Something Borrowed Portland
    Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

Donna is one of those gals that the minute you meet her, you feel like you've known her forever. We have worked together over the last couple of years and she's become one of my first "go-to" gals when someone is looking for a wedding planner. She has a very calm and nurturing disposition about her and has such a fine eye for detail. Whenever I find out Donna is going to be there, I know my day has just gotten that much easier.

• Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events}
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Wedding Florists

Donna will go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect and stress free.

• Studio 623 Photography
    Studio 623 Photography Wedding Photographers

Donna of Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning is definitely THE most organized, detail oriented, and thoughtful person I've ever met. I 100% wish that I had hired her to coordinate and plan my own wedding! She really listens to her couples and goes outside the box to make sure their needs are met, budgets are kept in check, and most of all, that everyone has fun through the entire process! Donna is constantly coming up with awesome ideas (which I then beg her to let me photograph :) and stays on top of wedding trends. If you are getting married, I HIGHLY recommend using Donna as your wedding planner. Pearl and Roses is a fabulous choice!

• P. O. Box 1222 Sandy, 97055 See on map