3890 Marburg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number

• The Touchables Band
  • Zack Attack

8 Reviews for Paul Otten Band

Marie · Married on 11/29/2014

Paul Otten band was exceptional. They did a fantastic job, and did exactly what we requested.

We requested NO COUNTRY- Followed through completely. They were on pitch and key.

People at first while eating, before dancing were like OMG didn't even know it was a live band!

That's how good they are. For a 2 piece band, they sound like a 6 piece. Amazing and hardworking.

Our first dance was not on the list. Paul did learn it and nailed it! Great Job. They did the announcements and kept the party going.

They sang from classic rock to Lumineers to oasis. So much fun!

Thank You Paul!!

Marie & Jake

Sent on 12/11/2014

While planning our wedding, my husband and I decided from the beginning that the right band was crucial. I came across reviews of Paul Otten Band and all of them mentioned that they had people up on the dance floor all night...and they did not disappoint! I would venture to say approximately 85-90% of our guests were either up on the dance floor or migrated to the dance floor to watch everyone majority of the night! They had everyone up from grandparents to my 7 year old nephew. I have had many guests asking me who our band was and how amazing they were! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a live band for their wedding receptions!!

Sent on 05/19/2013

C · Married on 04/13/2013

We wanted a live band at our reception, but having already contracted our reception venue, we knew that space was somewhat limited. I'd been to events that used Paul Otten Band in the past, and was excited to find they were still performing for wedding receptions and had our date open. Additionally, they were a great value and a perfect match for what we were looking for. We are thrilled that we contracted Paul and Brian for our reception - they were extremely accomodating of us in their playlist and provided emcee services as well. They're a top notch duo and kept the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 05/03/2013