130 King Street Unit F, Cohasset, MA 02025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Paul Douglas Floral Designs

We know your wedding days is one of the most important days of your life. At Paul Douglas Floral Designs, we love nothing more than working with brides and grooms to help them realize their wedding day dreams. Whether you are planning a smaller, more intimate celebration or a large, extravagant affair, we will work with closely with you overseeing the placement of every flower and decoration.

Follow Paul Douglas Floral Designs on

5 Reviews for Paul Douglas Floral Designs

1 User photo

Paul Douglas Floral Designs 1

Cailin · Married on 07/21/2018

Paul was absolutely above and beyond what we could have hoped for in a wedding florist. From the initial consultation, it was clear he knew what he was doing and cared about providing exactly what we wanted within our budget. He gave helpful advice and recommendations and kept in touch leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he more than delivered! Each and every bouquet and arrangement were absolutely stunning. We asked him to provide some flourishes to our cake (which we ordered from a different vendor) and he did an absolutely spectacular job, really nailing the look we wanted and complimenting the build of the cake perfectly. On top of being incredibly talented and professional, Paul is just about the nicest guy you could work with. I cannot recommend Paul Douglas Floral Designs enough!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Paul Douglas Floral Designs 2

Catherine · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I were married in Zambia in a very small ceremony and held a large reception this past weekend. We wanted our centerpieces to look wild and green to replicate a safari-type feel. We were absolutely thrilled with what Paul created! They were exactly what I had in mind...actually, even better than what I had in mind. The large elephant ear leaves that Paul selected to decorate our bars were perfect; our guests were raving about them. And Paul was so easy to work with, and his prices were the most reasonable of any of the florists I talked to, by far. It was a pleasure to meet Paul and his assistant on the day of the party - they were right on time, and set everything up so beautifully. I highly recommend him and his team! Thanks Paul!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Paul Douglas Floral Designs's reply:

Catherine,
    It was my/our pleasure to work with you to make your reception special.
    It gives me great pleasure to make clients happy through flowers.
    Sincerely,
    Paul and team

Lori · Married on 05/14/2016

Paul was amazing! The flowers came out great. We went in and told him the color scheme and that we weren't great with flowers so he gave us suggestions and I couldn't have picked them better, from start to finish, Paul was easy to work with and made sure I got what I wanted. I couldn't have picked a better florist!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Paul Douglas Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,446.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit

• 130 King Street, Unit F Cohasset, 02025 See on map