PO BOX 388 1205 north main st, Mount Airy, MD 21771 Map · Phone number

About Patterson Photography

Good evening, and CONGRATS!

My name is Jessica Patterson. I am a wedding, portrait and event photographer in Mt. Airy, MD which is about 40 minutes outside of DC, Baltimore and Northern VA.

I have been providing couples with a mix of traditional and modern/contemporary wedding photography since 2005 and have covered events ranging from intimate gatherings to 1000 guest galas; down home Southern Style to 1950's Mod Squad and everything in between!

I LOVE photographing weddings; the energy - happy, nervous, excited, joyous, relieved....the day sees the full gamut of emotion and it is wonderful to me as an artist and photographer to be in a position to capture it ALL.

My studio offers couples a range of products and services. We do engagement sessions, Save the Date cards, of course the day-of photography, Thank You Cards, Albums, Prints, Canvas Gallery Wraps and more!

Our packages are totally customizable, and begin at $2,000. Do keep in mind our flexibility and desire to help you create a package unique to your needs.

Having a Tuesday evening wedding at the courthouse with a little dinner date afterwards? Call us!
Saturday afternoon hooplah with your 500 closest friends? Call us!

Our goal is to help you create whatever you need to suit your budget, style and personality.

I do look forward to hearing from you; and would be happy to get together with you, your family and fiance to discuss all the details of your photography needs.

Thanks, take care!

cover
052512shannonchance517
052512shannonchance53

10 Reviews for Patterson Photography

Jessica went above and beyond on my special day. She was prompt, professional, easy to work with and provided exceptional attention to my needs! The photos came out perfectly :) Everyone was talking about the photo sneak peak!

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Jessica and her work! She arrived and immediately hit the ground running. She made the entire experience relaxing, enjoyable, was always open to any specific shots I wanted to get, but when it was important, she stepped back and I didn't even notice her. Our wedding day went by so quickly, and I'm so grateful for the amazing moments she caught, that we can keep forever due to her photos. I cannot recommend a better photographer! Don't trust your wedding day to anyone else! She's the absolute best.

Hannah · Married on 06/14/2014

I am beyond pleased with the services provided by Patterson Photography!! During our engagement photo session, our photographer made us so comfortable and was such a pleasure to work with. She gave very clear directions on what to do which led to phenomenal pictures.

At our wedding, the photographer was so responsive and professional. She caught so many amazing moments, our photos are even more beautiful than we even imagined. Every time I saw a photo that I wanted to have her take, she was already there snapping away. We had so much fun during our portrait sessions, and she had so many great ideas for poses.

Thanks to Patterson Photography, we have so many incredible memories to share with our loved ones and to keep for the years to come. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of photo services, they will knock your socks off!!

Award

Patterson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Daniel McGarrity Photography
    Daniel McGarrity Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is all about the dedication to the job, the details, and by default, the happiness of her clients. From the simple portrait, to the elaborate wedding, to the details of the smallest party favor, Jessica will show the simple minded dedication that makes her such a fabulous photographer for anyone fortunate enough to work with her.

• PO BOX 388, 1205 north main st Mount Airy, 21771 See on map