Daniel McGarrity Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

I鈥檓 sure right now it鈥檚 hard to believe, but there will come a time when your wedding won鈥檛 be on your mind every moment. After the flowers fade, the cake has long disappeared, you will need something to bring you back to that day. The day when everyone stopped and smiled at you in your dress, when you saw him not fidget in that tux. I want pictures from that day to be your own personal artwork. Whether it鈥檚 on the wall in a wonderful print, on the table in a flush mount album, not just tucked away on an online album. Each image should bring back a story from the moment. From that very first kiss as a married couple, because kisses matter.

I work with a casual but professional manner, ensuring your images are those moments you want to capture, not merely a snapshot. I work primarily from Northern Virginia right on up to the Jersey Shore, but I鈥檓 centered in Washington DC. We will work together from the beginning, talking about the details, we'll plan an engagement session so your comfort and preferences will be with me on your wedding day.

The trend in boutique wedding photography is bringing the images back to being centered on the couple. While those table settings will always be darling, that fleeting moment a father looks at his child and remembers the first time he held them as he now walks them down the aisle, will be more dear as time moves on. Facebook is fantastic for groomsmen looking crazy, they're bred to be that way, but photography with us is meant to be on the walls of your childrens home one day, and you know they won't hang pictures of mason jars.

• Dianna
    Dianna Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Daniel is amazing!!!!!! Being in the wedding industry I had many many photographers at my finger tips but I knew that Daniel was special. I can tell just by looking at a photo (without a watermark) that it is one of Daniel's. Our engagement pictures were perfect and on my wedding day he was phenomenal; he got all the shots that were important to my fianc茅 and I and he kept us on schedule. I cannot wait to see the photos. He is professional, personable, and always knew what to say to the bridal party to keep them smiling and in the moment. This photographer has an amazing talent and especially because I am not a fan of getting my picture taken...he made me feel comfortable and was able to do a lot of candid shots that I'm sure will be fabulous. Thank you thank you thank you. I highly recommend Daniel McGarrity Photography to any couple that want memories to last a lifetime. I will be using Daniel in the future for all of my photography needs!!!!
    Sarah Married on 08/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Daniel was absolutely wonderful, start to finish. From our very first phone conversation, wherein I peppered him with questions for over an hour, to Day-Of reassurance and after-the-fact follow-up, Daniel was patient, good-humored, and professional without being stiff. In addition to his photography skills, he offered various bits of welcome advice on everything from where to stay on our honeymoon (in Rome!) to good Rehearsal Dinner spots.

Daniel's work speaks for itself, but let me say - it is amazing, ranging from intimate, vignette-type portraits to architecturally-framed backdrops, sure to stun. His eye for detail and work with lighting are truly remarkable.

We hired Daniel for both our engagement session and our wedding, and are thrilled with the results. Personality-wise, he meshed well with us, and we felt quickly at ease with his easy-going, jokester manner. Daniel kept me on-track and calm Day-Of, without ever being overbearing or bossy. Even after my wedding, when I needed to vent a bit, he offered an ear and good advice. He is an all-around good guy and an absolutely amazing photographer. I can't recommend him enough!
    Melissa Married on 05/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Daniel was absolutely amazing! He was willing to work with us from day one and helped us through the entire process, from meeting us at the beach for our engagement photos to the big day! Our photos are so beautiful and he captured every moment. I could not have asked for better shots! I highly recommend Daniel to anyone, he is totally worth it and will beautifully capture all your memorable moments!
    Daniel was more than just a photographer on our Wedding day. All the groomsmen boutonnieres were pinned upside down and incorrectly. Daniel stepped in to pin the boutonnieres correctly and save the day. He gets to know you and the entire wedding party on a personal level. Daniel was involved in the entire wedding and made the day go seamlessly.
    Highly Recommended!!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Phillip Michael Studio Bridal Phillip Michael Studio Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Daniel has a way of capturing the best moments. He sees the character beneath the person and is able to capture that in his photography.

Wolf's Weddings By Kathleen Wolf's Weddings By Kathleen Wedding Planners

Daniel is an amazing photographer! His images are so gorgeous and unique. What makes him stand out even more is his amazing ability to get each perfect shot. He is not afraid of getting people to do what they need to do to make sure that he can catch the perfect image. I have been so impressed with Daniel every time I have worked with him!

ShutterBooth ShutterBooth Photo Booths

I have had the pleasure of working with Daniel McGarrity several times and I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience each time. He is an artist, a gentleman, and truly cares about his colleagues, clients and projects. I recommend him often!

516 North Charles Street Suite 301 Baltimore, MD, 21201

Wedding Season consultations: Sun, T-Th Off Season(November-March)- Tuesday-Saturday
Location of (Daniel McGarrity Photography)

Daniel McGarrity Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Daniel McGarrity Photography include in the starting price?

Daniel McGarrity Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Daniel McGarrity Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Daniel McGarrity Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Daniel McGarrity Photography offer?

Daniel McGarrity Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Daniel McGarrity Photography offer?

Daniel McGarrity Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Daniel McGarrity Photography offer for wedding events?

Daniel McGarrity Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Daniel McGarrity Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Daniel McGarrity Photography is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding