6 East Main St., Wentzville, MO 63385 Map · Phone number

About Patrick Pope Photography

Patrick knows his unique, nostalgic wedding photography isn't for everyone. But if you are looking for striking, artistic photos that truly tell the story of your day, full of emotion and energy, then maybe it's for you.

Patrick Pope Photography specializes in candid, photo-journalistic images that capture the emotion, the passion and the true moments of your wedding day. Images of quiet moments, intricate details and real emotions all come together to create the true story of your wedding, in a way that staged, posed images cannot.

When you demand stunning photography that truly captures the story and emotion of your wedding day, then give Patrick a call today!

Follow Patrick Pope Photography on

26672b4c0feeaf12 1320082067731 15
26672b4c0feeaf12 1320082067731 15

7 Reviews for Patrick Pope Photography

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

We knew from the early stages of planning our wedding day that the photographs where going to be one of the most important aspects of the day to us. We wanted real, candid moments that would enhance our memories of the day for years to come. We met Patrick at a Bridal Show about a year out from our wedding. As soon as we talked with Patrick we knew he was the photographer for us! His style was and is exactly what we wanted. Patrick puts his focus on the people and the special moments of the day. Patrick was absolutely outstanding the day of our wedding and before. We chatted via email a few times before the day to make sure we were on the same page about the timeline. Quick and simple was the mission - we did not want to spend a great deal of time on the posed photos - We wanted to maximize our time with Patrick on the candid moments. The day of, working with Patrick was outstanding. He arrived to the location early to decide what areas of the grounds would be the best for any posed moments. He was exceptionally calming and helpful in getting the best reaction from everyone. Also, he did all this in the SCORCHING heat! We asked Patrick for a few advance peeks so we could use a photo or two as part of our thank you cards and he was able to provide us with about 10 and we are just blown away! Just in these 10 photos, we are beyond thrilled! This teaser has made us so excited for all the rest that are soon to come! If you are considering wedding photographers, talk with Patrick, you will not be disappointed. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Patrick and what he brought to our wedding day and how very excited we are at the exceptional job he did capturing the memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 10/14/2016

We just got our engagement pictures back from Patrick and I couldn't be happier. He made the whole process of having our pictures taken less awkward and more fun, so already I was happy with the experience. When we got the pictures back, I was surprised at how well he captured us, our personalities, and just the overall energy and dynamic we have. If I was unsure of my choice before, I can say now that I'm very confident in the decision I made to have Patrick photograph our wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Justin · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't say how pleased I am to have had Patrick as our photographer. We were married at the Jewel Box and Patrick literally would climb into plants just to try to get the perfect shot. He goes far above and beyond to make sure that you are getting something that you will be more than pleased with. After the wedding Patrick was actually the person that was able to get me to take a deep breath and relax. One great thing about Patrick that not only is he a great guy and phenomenal photographer, he makes it affordable. He offers a 50% payment up front and pay the rest after the wedding. I still haven't figured out why other Photography companies do this, but it just goes to show that Patrick is mainly concerned about giving you something that you can be proud of and you can tell he takes pride in his work as well. Do yourself a favor and at least meet with him, you will see that he is a genuine guy that will be perfect for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Patrick Pope Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Hermann Hill Weddings
    Hermann Hill Weddings Banquet Halls

Patrick and Carol will do a wonderful job capturing the unique moments of your wedding day. Check out our Bride's Gallery at Hermann Hill for a display of their amazing work.

• 6 East Main St. Wentzville, 63385 See on map