606 Willow Street, Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About MU8 By Patrice

If you're here, congratulations on the beginning of a wonderful life chapter! We are so excited for the potential to work with you and your party!

My name is Patrice, Owner of MU8 by Patrice LLC, and I am a Published Professional Makeup Artist, working diligently in the industry for the past six years. Since starting in the industry in 2015, bridal makeup has been my biggest passion. I love being part of the creative team that brings a bride's vision to life. It has been my mission to not just provide you with a one-time experience, but to provide you with a once in a LIFETIME experience for your makeup application. I am also a Licensed Esthetician and a Certified Lash Artist, so I am fully prepared to provide you with a well rounded experience to get you and your party ready for the big day.

To provide you with the best experience, I and a team of other professional makeup artists, offer on-location airbrush and traditional makeup application, coupled with some of the industry's top products. We cover Philadelphia, New Jersey, Deleware, and all surrounding areas, so we are happy to offer the convenience of traveling to you. We are also practicing very close safety precautions to keep your entire bridal party safe, which include fully stocked PPE, sanitizing all equipment and makeup products used before and after each individual is serviced, as well as very strict hand cleaning procedures.

Even in the midst of current times, MU8 by Patrice is still committed to providing you with an outstanding experience for your special day! I am excited to speak with you regarding your vision for your day and look forward to hearing from you and serving you!

• Black-owned

13 Reviews for MU8 By Patrice

• Kiley

Kiley A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Hire her!

HIRE HER! Trust me you will not regret it. Patrice is phenomenal at what she does, is extremely knowledgeable, and has the most amazing personality. When looking to hire a makeup artist for my wedding this past October I knew I wanted someone who is not only great at their job but also just had the personality that makes you feel at ease. Patrice help set the lighthearted tone of my bridal get ready suite and helped me remain calm throughout the whole process. She has an incredibly open personality and loves feedback. I have been asked countless times by my friends as to who did my make up for my wedding and have and will always recommend Patrice. My three-year-old nephew still talks about how I am a princess because of how beautiful I looked at my wedding. My make up did not move an inch the entire night. She also managed to do four bridesmaids and my mothers make up and has incredible time management. Amazing job, and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/29/2021

MU8 By Patrice's reply:

Thank you SO much! Your bridal party was so much fun and I wish I could hang out and glam you all every weekend! Also, you're an AMAZING canvas, so of course you looked beautiful! And these photos.... UGH MY HEART!

Corinne J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Super Talented Artist & Overall Amazing Human!

Patrice made every single bridesmaid feel like it was their own wedding day, and made our bride look & feel amazing!!! She is so talented and Is very knowledgeable. She will hype you up and drive the vibe in the room! Her inner sunshine rubs off on everyone. If you want an easy, seamless, fun and happy get-ready time on your wedding day, HIRE PATRICE!!! You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/30/2021

MU8 By Patrice's reply:

Thank you so much! And I'm just telling the TRUTH when I get excited about how beautiful someone is! I will absolutely glam you any and everyday and I hope that you become a famous model soon!

MU8 By Patrice Pricing

MU8 By Patrice Price Rates

MU8 By Patrice FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 110
    $ 95
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MU8 By Patrice 1
    Free Bridal Lash Application

Book four or more bridal party members for a free strip lash application for the bride!

Team of MU8 By Patrice

Patrice  Williams

Patrice Williams

Owner

My name is Patrice and I have been in the industry for six years now. I got my start in the beauty industry as a Freelance Bridal Makeup Artist, so makeup has been my first passion that has lead to many amazing opportunities, but more importantly, it has allowed me the opportunity to connect with so many amazing women and families. You'll find that I'm a lover of all things positivity and prosperity as well as an entire pepperioni pizza to myself on the occasional Friday night. :)

I am so excited to work with you and continue to connect with you as well as your bridal party. We are going to have a great time together!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 606 Willow Street Pottstown, PA, 19464 See on map
    484-376-5913 (Phone number)
    Location of (MU8 By Patrice)