First, congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering Party Time for your wedding reception entertainment.
We are Party Time DJ's and we are the 2 owners of the business and we NEVER send anyone else out to do an event.
We do not claim to be the "CHEAP" DJ out there. There are plenty of those. We will provide fun, professional, reliable and insured entertainment for you, your family and friends !
Here is a list of what is included in our Dj Package :
1. Mike will be your master of ceremonies/motivator/venue coordinator
2. I will be your DJ and be able to focus on just that
3. largest selection of music anywhere (we own a cd store in pa. so it's really true)
4. 5 hours of non-stop dj entertainment
5. backup sound system (never had to use it, but its included just in case)
6. wireless microphones (great for toast and any speeches needed)
7. dance floor lighting (tasteful enhancing lighting)
8. on-line party planner/song selector (we'll give you a passcode)
9. unlimited phone consultations
10. in person meeting to discuss your dreams of what your reception will be like
11. A 32" LCD TV to show pictures we will take that night (if desired, and at no extra charge)
12. post pics on our website the next day for all to enjoy !! (if desired, and at no extra charge)
Our price is 995.00 for 5 hours of DJ entertainment. When booking our DJ service, Photography can be done at a discounted rate of 500.00 for the reception only or 600.00 for the ceremony and reception.
For the ceremony, if a 2nd sound system is required, we will provide it for 200.00 or free when booking the DJ/Photo package.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
8 ReviewsWrite a review