Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

About Party Tables, Inc.

We pride ourselves on selecting exquisite and unique fabrics. Along with a varied and vast inventory we strive to make your event as fabulous as your imagination!

Follow Party Tables, Inc. on

pinterest 2
d5c1dd88575c08db facebook 5
facebook 2
Party Tables, Inc.

2 Reviews for Party Tables, Inc.

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2017

Party Tables saved the day for us!! Our "rain plan" had to be put into place at the last minute (about 3 days before the wedding), meaning I was going to need a tent to cover what was supposed to be our outdoor ceremony space. Party Tables provided all the draping, as well as a chandelier, for the inside of the tent and really made my vision come to life. I wanted to hide and disguise all the tent poles and really create an elegant feel inside the tent. I was truly blown away on the wedding day with what an amazing job they did, and on such short notice. I went from being so bummed about having to use the tent at all, to now being so happy to have had the tent and not wanting it any other way. Thank you, Party Tables!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Party Tables, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kristin for the kind words and Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/05/2017

PARTY TABLES did an amazing job helping to transform my reception space into a dream vision. They were professional and prompt and worked with my budget concerns. Very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Party Tables, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Decor, Drapery