About Party Nation

The Nation's favorite party band!

Party Nation is an eight-piece band from Atlanta that offers an energetic and fast-paced performance for special events. This talented group has performed all around the U.S. at a variety of events, including award ceremonies, masquerade balls and Fortune 500 banquets. Party Nation prides themselves on their attention to detail, making your experience that much better. They have been recognized as one of the best bands in the nation by Modern Bride Magazine.

Proficient in over a dozen genres, this band has the ability to play all your favorite songs that will keep the dance floor packed. This band is equipped with top-notch lighting and sound systems that will enhance their performance and truly impress your guests. Their services include:

• Instrumentals

Instrumentals (2)
Learning New Songs (2)
Ceremony (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

It truly doesn't get better than Party Nation! I promise you will not find a better band out there. One of my family’s main priorities was entertainment, so when I told them I wanted to book a band that a friend had recommended they were quite hesitant since the majority of weddings they had been to usually had DJs. My wedding was about a month ago, and to this day the topic they mention the most was how incredible the band was. We had multiple guests ask for their name for their future weddings, and we’ve had so many people say our wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to because of how great Party Nation was. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. They knew how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed the ENTIRE TIME. They were simple amazing and made our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Look no further-- Party Nation is THE ultimate wedding band! You will feel like you're at your own private concert! They bring a tremendous amount of energy to the wedding--its captivating. I attended a wedding 6 years ago where Party Nation played and it was hands down the best band I have ever encountered. I knew I wanted them at my wedding... and 6 years later I got my wish! As soon as I obtained dates from the venue, I made sure Party Nation was likewise available. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. Prior to the wedding we went over the set list and ironed out a few details. They are reasonably priced and I would have gladly paid more-- they are that good! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how amazing the band was. I'm still in mourning that the wedding is over. When they played "Forever Young" some people thought Rod Stewart was actually in the room. You cannot go wrong with Party Nation--book them now!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1405351809333 pix2 7
220x220 sq 1405351696158 wedding 2
220x220 sq 1405351830847 wedding11b
220x220 sq 1405351867370 wedding12b
220x220 sq 1521019255 67c72f84ed481614 1521019253 3c7a2f16d71959e8 1521019248202 1 1
220x220 sq 1521019255 a5f7b6cbc071050c 1521019254 c24283bbc78c7e08 1521019248206 2 2

5 VIDEOS