Party Nation Reviews

Party Nation 6
  • Amber

Amber Luke · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great music AND great show

Party nation was outstanding! All I keep hearing since my wedding was how great the band was... and it's 1000% true. if you have the opportunity to hire them, do it. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Catherine · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Great band!

Great band, easy to work with and lively!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Party Nation's reply:

Thank you Catherine! We loved being a part of your and David's reception at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens!!
  • Michael

Michael Moorstein · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend this awesome group!

Party Nation performed at our wedding in Highlands, North Carolina and was absolutely fantastic. They were engaged in the planning process early on, and then delivered in a big way at the actual event. The music was incredibly high quality, their musical range was impressive across genres, their energy (particularly that of the lead singer) was phenomenal, and they were flexible in the moment (quickly adjusted timing of our 1st dance and performed an impromptu wrap-up song). They got the entire wedding party dancing from the outset, were very engaged with the crowd, and themselves possessed great dance moves which made for a fantastic time. We would highly recommend this group for anyone looking to plan a fun, exciting wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Katie Douglas · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding vendor decision we made!

Party Nation was arguably the best part of our wedding. Their energy and ability to engage our crowd was truly incredible. The talent, the joy, the professionalism, everything- was impeccable. I can't tell you how many people have told us that was the best part of the wedding. Our dance floor didn't stop for 4 straight hours! The best wedding day decision we made was hiring Party Nation, and we're already trying to think of a way to see them play again!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Joseph Karins · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing show

Party Nation performed for our wedding in Roswell and KILLED IT. We were moving tables about 4 songs in because everyone was crowding the front by the band. We got so many compliments from our guests about the band and the set list. I was trying to be all Type-A controlling about the set-list and the band convinced me to give them a list of the bands/songs we liked and they would take care of the rest. They also learned a song for us in like 3 days which is crazy short notice. Seriously, they were rehearsing it before the wedding once they had the equipment set up, and they nailed it. Eddie Money - Take me home tonight - such a great send off.

Party Nation was amazing, and coordinating was easy - Lisa is very communicative. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Party Nation 7
    Party Nation 8
    Party Nation 9

Daniele Butner · Married on 12/07/2018

Party Nation brought the Party!

Party Nation was the perfect fit for our Company Holiday Party. Lisa was incredibly helpful and easy to work with! Dean and the entire band were flexible and met all of our requests! He worked the crowd and got people dancing - which never happens at our holiday parties. We can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Party Nation's reply:

DANIELE! Thank you so much for this glowing review! (Hey I made it in there too! Woohoo!!!) We sure appreciate you!

Hank Isenberg · Married on 11/17/2018

Brilliant - look like a genius - Easy to work with - crowd favorite

I am president of the Margarita Society and have used them for 6-8 years at the Margarita Ball. A number of years ago somebody wanted to use a band they knew that " was just as good as Party Nation" Its hard to beat them - we learned our lesson. Great music, great range, great entertainment. Easy to work with. We do not even discuss the band selection any more. Party Nation hands down.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Party Nation's reply:

Thank you so much Hank for your kind review. We always love being a part of your amazing party every year! We sure appreciate you continuing to trust Party Nation!

Christina · Married on 06/29/2018

This is the BEST band you could possibly hire for your wedding. I am telling you...do it. I saw Party Nation perform at my friends wedding back in 2011 and knew immediately that is what I wanted. We did not have an unlimited budget for our wedding but I would suggest considering to cut elsewhere and spend money on Party Nation. You will NOT regret it. They were hands down the best thing at our wedding. A lot of our guests came from big cities like NYC, LA, London...they were so impressed as well! The energy that this bands bring in undeniably the best in the wedding band market. And as a plus...Dean has the sweetest, most joyful attitude. When we talked during the planning phase, his easy tone actually calmed me down and he gave gentle reminders of what is really important at a wedding. Their execution and performance was flawless. Now I just have to think of another party I can throw to see them play again!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

David · Married on 06/09/2018

Party Nation was such an amazing band!!! They really bring a fun energy to the whole party. Our guests were all talking about their performance for weeks afterwards.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Party Nation 10
    Party Nation 11
    Party Nation 12

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

It truly doesn't get better than Party Nation! I promise you will not find a better band out there. One of my family’s main priorities was entertainment, so when I told them I wanted to book a band that a friend had recommended they were quite hesitant since the majority of weddings they had been to usually had DJs. My wedding was about a month ago, and to this day the topic they mention the most was how incredible the band was. We had multiple guests ask for their name for their future weddings, and we’ve had so many people say our wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to because of how great Party Nation was. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. They knew how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed the ENTIRE TIME. They were simple amazing and made our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Look no further-- Party Nation is THE ultimate wedding band! You will feel like you're at your own private concert! They bring a tremendous amount of energy to the wedding--its captivating. I attended a wedding 6 years ago where Party Nation played and it was hands down the best band I have ever encountered. I knew I wanted them at my wedding... and 6 years later I got my wish! As soon as I obtained dates from the venue, I made sure Party Nation was likewise available. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. Prior to the wedding we went over the set list and ironed out a few details. They are reasonably priced and I would have gladly paid more-- they are that good! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how amazing the band was. I'm still in mourning that the wedding is over. When they played "Forever Young" some people thought Rod Stewart was actually in the room. You cannot go wrong with Party Nation--book them now!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/08/2018

This band is amazing! Definitely gets the party started!! So energetic! We love them! Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have an amazing wedding. Dean and Lisa were so easy to work with. They put us at ease from the start and surpassed our expectations the entire wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Laura · Married on 02/24/2018

This band just played at my wedding this past weekend. They worked with my budget and due to distance and cost we had 6 band members instead of 8. They were still amazing and energetic! I had so many compliments on them throughout the wedding and even after about how great they were. I was able to sing two songs with them and they make the key changes happen on the spot and made me feel comfortable singing with them for the first time. They played songs requested and had great music playing during their breaks for people to dance too. They did a trio for the first 45 mins during dinner and played nice background music. Then played 4 hours as a band!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Hillary · Married on 12/16/2017

Booking Party Nation was the best decision I could have made in planning my wedding. Dean and his group were so much fun and kept people dancing on the dance floor throughout the entire reception! I’m still having people compliment the band and asking about them! I can’t recommend Party Nation enough. I only hope to have some other type of event where I can book them again!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Incredible band! Each member of this band is a true pro. They absolutely made our 50th party a huge success. Everyone loved them! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Piper · Married on 07/08/2017

This band is amazing!! They played at my sister's wedding in 2010 and my mother loved them so much that she tried to book them then for my future wedding... even though I was single. Fast-forward 7 years and a proposal and my mom was still determined to have them. In fact, we did not even go to hear them play before booking. I was a little worried they might not be as great as they were in 2010, but they were even better! I had three special requests and two required them to learn new songs and they didn't mind at all. It was one hell of a party and I still have people telling me that Party Nation was one of the best/most fun wedding bands they have seen.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Cate · Married on 06/24/2017

You guys are nothing short of amazing. I danced almost the ENTIRE night away! Of course I missed the piano playing for the cocktail hour since I was still at the church and outside taking pics with Caroline etc, but I heard that was spot on. But beginning with their First Dance (perfection) then “Carolina on my Mind” (- which maybe was better than James Taylor?!) then the entire set list for the remainder of the wedding reception - just WOW… I honestly have no words other than:

*Can’t count how many people said that Caroline’s wedding was the best wedding they’d ever attended

*SOOOO many people said that you guys were the best wedding band they’d ever heard

*And, most importantly ;0) - you guys KILLED Pit Bull songs for ME, the MOTB! ;) KILLED IT!

Seriously, your band is amazing and MADE the wedding reception! The only regret (not really) is that I was having so much fun dancing at my daughter’s reception that I didn’t mingle and hobnob probably as much as I should have!

But all worth every minute and every penny spent! Y’all rock (pun intended), and I’d recommend you to anyone.

And getting Caroline and Brian on stage for “Let’s Get it Started” was awesome, and the shout out to my brother Brock and Caroline’s bridesmaid Laney for their birthdays and having them dance and sing to Beyonce was priceless. Just so much fun.

We’ll be talking about the evening forever.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Cate Bogue

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kyle · Married on 03/18/2017

I'll first start by saying selecting the right band for our wedding was one of the most important components to our wedding, and I'm picky on this kind of stuff.

Communicating with Party Nation before, leading up to and on wedding day was a breeze and stress free. Lisa and Dean both proactively got in touch with us to understand what we wanted. They handled everything from MC, introductions, processional, recessional, etc. Then the real reason we hired them. The MUSIC.

They play a massively broad range, sound amazing, and have a stage presence that will blow you away. With that said, they still make you the center of attention. I can't recommend them enough. If the opportunity comes up again for a party and we need a band, this is it. People still asking for their info 4 months after the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ronda · Married on 10/15/2016

Party Nation was awesome. They came ready to party. The music was amazing and the group really kept the guest dancing. They accommodated us on the type of music and special request. Energetic and engaging. 100% plus satisfaction. Musicians and vocalists were professional and extremely talented. A great experience in every way. Highly recommend. Thanks Dean and group.

Sent on 12/13/2016

karen · Married on 10/08/2016

High praises for Dean and the whole Party Nation team! The wedding was the weekend that Hurricane Matthew hit the SC coast. We had to move the wedding from the beach venue to another city at the last minute. They quickly agreed to the change and managed to find hotel rooms that were scarce. Their music was great and they performed the exact songs we requested. The dance floor was full at the end of the night. All in all, a perfect end to a stressful week!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Kate · Married on 08/06/2016

Why did guests have a blast at our wedding reception? Two words: Party Nation. Every stellar review you read of them is true. From our initial contact by email to the last note of the last song, Dean and Lisa were exceptional. They were responsive to emails, accepting of songs we wanted them to play (and not play), and genuinely excited about working together. Dean called us to go over the pronunciation of our full names so he'd announce us flawlessly, and when we got off the phone, we couldn't wait for our wedding reception. That night, every expectation about song selection and talent and energy and FUN were exceeded. Our guests danced -- even the ones we never expected would dance! All night we heard, "This band is awesome!" "This band is incredible!" I never wanted the music to end. Lisa and Dean and the rest of the band put on the perfect show without making it seem like it was "their" show. They celebrated us, and we will forever be grateful for them and all they did to make the night wonderful! I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Milton · Married on 06/04/2016

The band was great; beyond everyone's wildest expectations. They were prompt, professional and always had a smile on their faces. Best band ever and I highly recommend them

Sent on 06/13/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/28/2016

I absolutely loved this band - their energy, their song list, their diversity, it was all amazing. The band even let me rap "Let's get it started" with them, which was awesome. They tried to have me get a stage for them, which I didn't do, but it didn't matter in the end. They completely captivated the crowd and I got more compliments about the band than anything else. I had them play soft rock/oldies during dinner then 90s/00s afterwards. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and appreciate all they added to my wedding day.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Somers · Married on 05/14/2016

Party Nation is high-energy, upbeat, fun, and so talented. If they're available on your wedding date, book them!! You'll be SO glad you did.

Sent on 06/04/2016