188-D Park Ave Suite LL3, Islip, NY 11751 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Partners in Sound Long Island

Celebrating 25 years of experience in the entertainment industry, Partners In Sound knows our clients' wants and needs and we will create those desires with the party of their dreams; the kind of affair that will have their family and friends talking for years to come.

We feature top quality Emcee's and Disc Jockey's with extensive nightclub experience, talented Dancers and energetic Party Motivators, themed party props and giveaways, live entertainers and percussionists, high-definition plasma screen's and projection screens and state-of-the-art intelligent lighting equipment. Our wide-ranged music library can be enjoyed by people of all ages

Follow Partners in Sound Long Island on

10170721101520217202664316544487384358401482n

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Partners in Sound Long Island

Julie · Married on 09/01/2019

Partying with the DJ is the best!

Mike and his crew were outstanding! We had the best time with them. I'm always worried there is too much downtime with weddings, and he made sure there was only minimal downtime for us. We had them for the ceremony as well and they had beautiful music playing. We are a little farther than they are used to so I'm sure they were worried about us, but when they hung out with us at the after party I thought they were a part of the family by then :) Please send me links to your videos! I loved every second of the wedding. Mike made sure everything ran smoothly and I cannot thank him enough. There is no other DJ you need to look at.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

MIKE his crew were amazing! Everything we could have asked for musically for our reception was there. We met with Mike a few times before our wedding and he made it seamless. They had a music portal for my husband and I to add songs we wanted to hear throughout cocktail hour and the evening until the final song. We added what we wanted but left room for their creative nature and it worked out perfectly. Mike worked with us and our maitre d to keep people up and dancing as much as possible! We had a vision for how the evening would flow and Mike made sure we didn't miss a beat. He knew how to get the guests out of their seats and dancing for the entirety of the night. If you want a DJ company that is knowledgeable about music, the flow of weddings and the enjoyment of the crowd, BOOK THEM!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike was absolutely awesome! He was so easy to work with and he and his crew did an amazing job at our wedding. It was a unique scenario of being outdoors under a tent during cruddy weather. We were basically running and coordinating the wedding ourselves, but Mike stepped in and set everything up seamlessly...I didn't even realize they were there! He coordinated timing with all the vendors and had everyone up and dancing from song 1. If a song came on that we didn't like, all I had to do was make eye contact and the guys would ease into the next song. I had so much fun and never stopped dancing. The lighting, music, just overall flow was perfect. The guys were professional, helpful, and just had happy and positive attitudes. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018