P.O. Box 1101, Taylors, SC 29687 Map · Phone number

About Parkkonen Photography

Parkkonen photography was established in 2004. Our goal is to capture the joy, emotion, and excitiment on your wedding day. We are open to travel to any location but specialize in photographing weddings throughout the carolinas. Please visit our website at www.myimagesbymonica.com for more information.

dsc016ked 1
dsc016ked 1
6d46a1945aad5daf 1453146193997 dsc016ked 1
dsc004edit k2

4 Reviews for Parkkonen Photography

Parkkonen Photography is wonderful! So easy to work with! I got the best shots on my special day! Loved working with Monica and her team! She so so creative and fun. And makes the photos so fun as well!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Effat · Married on 06/01/2013

Monica and her staff were friendly, warm, caring and professional throughout the entire wedding process. They had the opportunity to get to know family members and guests in an intimate fashion even though they had a 4 hour window. The amount of communication between Monica and I was excellent, especially considering I was in Michigan and she in SC. I really liked her promptness and the ease that she exuded in her craft. Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Pam · Married on 06/20/2012

I was so pleased with Monica and her intern. This wedding was a second marriage for both Dan and me. We wanted photos of our wedding but did not need a "grand" package plus we were on a very tight budget. To complicate matters, I am also disabled. Every consideration was given to me to make me feel comfortable. I loved Monica's ability to make everyone smile and pose for the camera. It felt like a fashion shoot and we were all laughing and having an excellent time. I believed she captured the true personality of each of us. I would not hesitate to recommend Parkkonen Photography!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Parkkonen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• P.O. Box 1101 Taylors, 29687 See on map