Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paragon Flowers

Chicago and Suburbs Wedding Specialists | Located in St Charles iL serving Gevena, Elburn, Batavia
Michael has been designing beautiful Weddings Professionally for more than 30 years.
He has been sought out by and worked for several of the Top 10 Florists in the United States. Then it was time to hang his own shingle so he can provide True customer service and Full creativity to his Brides. Something that Michael found lacking in other flower shops!

Michael credits his enthusiasm and unique design style to his Grandmother "Rose" who always included Michael in creative projects and always took the time to show him beautiful nature is and how to compliment its beauty by choosing the right accompaniment.

Michael started his entrepreneurial life at the age of 9 in Racine Wisconsin where with Radio Flyer wagon in tow, he ventured to neighbors and local shops where he sold his small creations. One of the shops, Shorecrest Flowers would eventually hire him after school to sweep floors and prep flowers for sale. There he was tutored by the owner and many of the designers to hone his skills. He literally started on the ground floor and worked his way up to designer.

By the age of 22, Michael had saved enough and beat all odds by buying that very same Flower Shop. In the next 5 years, he built The Flower Shop up to be the premier floral service in the area and wished to venture to a new market area. Starting over in Illinois, Michael has built Paragon Flowers to specialize in personalized care of the Bride, exceptional design style for the Wedding and lasting relationships with his clients that span over 20 years. How many florists can say they they've not only done the wedding flowers for a couple, but also anniversaries, celebrated the birth of the children and for some, done the weddings of the couple’s children too!

Why should you talk to Michael about your Wedding Flowers?

Are you are looking for someone who will actually care about YOU and your special day? Someone who will come to YOUR home and take as much time as you need to listen and plan your wedding? Someone who will then take your dreams, wishes, love and excitement for the big day and turn it all into the most breathtaking arrangements you've ever seen for a price that won't bankrupt you?? Then you should call Michael for an appointment!

In closing a few words from Michael himself.

“I thank you for reading this. It is my and my family’s belief that if you treat customers like customers then your customers will always be just customers. However, if you treat your customers like Family, they will always be appreciated, loved and treat you equally.
My business has been built on care, trust and integrity. I will do everything within my power to make your Wedding the "Once in a Lifetime Event" you deserve. Paragon Flowers and every single person I hand pick to be a part of your wedding, believes this too. That is my pledge to you.” Sincerely, Michael John

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Michael was amazing to work with! He is so creative and willing to work with you no matter what. He even was totally fine with me changing a lot of my flowers just weeks before my wedding. Michael is so friendly and pays close attention to every detail about your wedding. I got married a week ago and we still have all our centerpieces still alive! He even provided us with extra bouquets for my bridesmaids since it was 100 degrees the day I got married. He even gave us great tips on our own personal gardens or keeping flowers in the house. Thank you Michael for the amazing flowers!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paragon flowers was a dream to work with. Michael’s personality really resonated with us, and he was
excited to help bring our vision to a reality. He really took on a challenge, with our super specific theme
and colors. He gave us something so unique and had a lot of ingenuity when creating a special
boutonniere and bouquet, while keeping it looking classically ‘wedding’. He really knew how to build the
bouquets to be beautiful from every angle. And his care of the flowers was amazing, 10 days later and
we still have some wonderful blooms!

Profile Picture Valdemar, 4/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Preservation, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Michael was a joy to work with. He was incredibly flexible when we had trouble making up our minds. He provided loose flowers and greens for us when we asked to do our own decorating for the reception and even complimented our work when he saw it. He was kind and willing to help us through everything, reasonably priced as well and worked with our tight budget. He really knows his stuff when it comes to plants too. 10/10, would use Paragon Flowers again.

Profile Picture Cassidy, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1323482747166 dsc8631
220x220 sq 1323482777541 dsc8474

1 VIDEO

323 Walnut St, Saint Charles, IL 60174   See On Map
630-485-2802  ext.  1 (phone)
Call us any time! We welcome your interest! Consultations to Your Schedule and by Appointment