Paradise Events, Ent.

Birmingham, AL View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Hi! I was a war and contingency planner for DoD when a friend asked me to coordinate her wedding in 1998. I found that planning weddings and parties had happier endings than the planning I did at work so I took a wedding planning course, joined the Association of Bridal Consultants and never looked back!

I’ve been planning parties, dinners, corporate events, and weddings for over 16 years and I’m as excited now when I meet a new bride and listen to her plans for her special day as I was in 1998.

I still enjoy taking the bride’s vision and making it a reality for her. I feel a sense of accomplishment when the bride and groom thank me for the service I provided for them; when their friends tell me what a beautiful wedding it was. While the wedding day is importance to the bride, I am reminded that the most important event of the day is the commitment and love two people are sharing.

I attend local and regional training on a regular basis to stay current with the latest wedding trends and best practices. I plan corporate events and parties for the Savannah Wedding Vendors and take advantage of the knowledge of the many wedding vendors who attend. Just another big party!

After you become engaged, call me. I’ll give you my undivided attention, my experience, my knowledge, and recommend the very best Coastal Georgia vendors to be part of the team making your fondest wedding dream or your special event come true.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1100.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3400.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7
    Lottika Event on: 07/24/2015
    Ms. Rosalind- Ashe- Gay, with Paradise Events was exceptional, she totally took all of the planning for this event. The event started on time and everything went according to our program. This event was handle with excellence from the beginning to the end. Ms. Rosalind is excellent at what she do. I am forever grateful for her for what she did for the Influenced MS Support Group. This event was excellent!!!! I am so grateful for Ms. Rosalind, she gets 5 thumbs up.
    Robyn Married on 07/16/2016
    From the time I found Paradise Events on wedding wire it was a definite match. The owner Rosalind Ashe-Gay was professional and caring and made sure that I had nothing to worry about. She has actually become a friend. I would refer her to anyone.
    Pamela Married on 07/12/2015
    Rosalind was a pleasure to work with. She had a lot of patience and did a wonderful job.

Pricing

Paradise Events, Ent. Price Rates

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Roz is always a treat ! Her years of experience and passion for our industry are very reassuring for any bride . When the bride is reassured that everything is being taken care of that makes my job much easier .

Dream Weaver Photos Dream Weaver Photos Wedding Photographers

I'm a photographer and I had had the pleasure of working with Rosalind & her team on several weddings & events. What I noticed about Roz is that she is kind, punctual and never lets the brides see the "behind-the-scenes" flaws. Everything comes off as it was meant to be...there are always things that come up at weddings - things that although you plan for it, comes out wrong. Roz gives you peace of mind that it will be taken care of and you will not stress on your wedding day! She does not charge enough, a rare gem !!

Birmingham, AL, 35211

Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-7:00 PM Saturday by appointment
Location of (Paradise Events, Ent.)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding