Mapmaker LN, Savannah, GA 31410 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Paradise Events, Ent.

Hi! I was a war and contingency planner for DoD when a friend asked me to coordinate her wedding in 1998. I found that planning weddings and parties had happier endings than the planning I did at work so I took a wedding planning course, joined the Association of Bridal Consultants and never looked back!

I’ve been planning parties, dinners, corporate events, and weddings for over 16 years and I’m as excited now when I meet a new bride and listen to her plans for her special day as I was in 1998.

I still enjoy taking the bride’s vision and making it a reality for her. I feel a sense of accomplishment when the bride and groom thank me for the service I provided for them; when their friends tell me what a beautiful wedding it was. While the wedding day is importance to the bride, I am reminded that the most important event of the day is the commitment and love two people are sharing.

I attend local and regional training on a regular basis to stay current with the latest wedding trends and best practices. I plan corporate events and parties for the Savannah Wedding Vendors and take advantage of the knowledge of the many wedding vendors who attend. Just another big party!

After you become engaged, call me. I’ll give you my undivided attention, my experience, my knowledge, and recommend the very best Coastal Georgia vendors to be part of the team making your fondest wedding dream or your special event come true.

strawberies
strawberies
d36ef824c40dd8e2 The Ladies
parents and rosie on steps
Paradise Events, Ent.

4 Reviews for Paradise Events, Ent.

Lottika · event on 07/24/2015

Ms. Rosalind- Ashe- Gay, with Paradise Events was exceptional, she totally took all of the planning for this event. The event started on time and everything went according to our program. This event was handle with excellence from the beginning to the end. Ms. Rosalind is excellent at what she do. I am forever grateful for her for what she did for the Influenced MS Support Group. This event was excellent!!!! I am so grateful for Ms. Rosalind, she gets 5 thumbs up.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Robyn · Married on 07/16/2016

From the time I found Paradise Events on wedding wire it was a definite match. The owner Rosalind Ashe-Gay was professional and caring and made sure that I had nothing to worry about. She has actually become a friend. I would refer her to anyone.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Pamela · Married on 07/12/2015

Rosalind was a pleasure to work with. She had a lot of patience and did a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/30/2015

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 55.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Savannah Hair & Makeup Professionals
    Savannah Hair & Makeup Professionals Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Roz is always a treat ! Her years of experience and passion for our industry are very reassuring for any bride . When the bride is reassured that everything is being taken care of that makes my job much easier .

• Dream Weaver Photos
    Dream Weaver Photos Wedding Photographers

I'm a photographer and I had had the pleasure of working with Rosalind & her team on several weddings & events. What I noticed about Roz is that she is kind, punctual and never lets the brides see the "behind-the-scenes" flaws. Everything comes off as it was meant to be...there are always things that come up at weddings - things that although you plan for it, comes out wrong. Roz gives you peace of mind that it will be taken care of and you will not stress on your wedding day! She does not charge enough, a rare gem !!

• Mapmaker LN Savannah, 31410 See on map