20-120
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort

Hilton Head Island’s Perfect Oceanfront Wedding Venue – Customized Just for You at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!

·         Spectacular oceanfront wedding venue

·         World-class cuisine

·         Superior accommodations

·         Exciting amenities including world-class golf, tennis, kayaking, fishing and much more!

·         Unforgettable memories

Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort provides the perfect Hilton Head Island wedding setting. Our expert team at the resort can customize your wedding to make your dreams a reality. At Palmetto Dunes, we offer spectacular wedding venues, world-class cuisine, superior accommodations and array of exciting amenities including golf, tennis, kayaking and more. We have everything on site as a convenience to you and your guests for a complete wedding experience. Our event team is ready to help you create the perfect, memorable wedding of a lifetime. Call or visit our website for complete details!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Event Rentals (1)
Barware (1)
China (1)
Glassware (1)

Lauren and Courtney were, basically, true wedding planners that came as part of our Dunes House wedding package. I went into this not knowing ANYTHING as far as what I was supposed to do and these two women made me feel like an old pro! My wife and I were incredibly pleased with the entire day and the attention to detail was second to none. Thanks so much, you two. We cannot recommend the Dunes House, and the entire Palmetto Dunes team, enough!

Os & Penny

Photo of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head, SC - What a perfect place and a perfect team!
Profile Picture James, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The most beautiful setting to have our wedding with a wonderful top notch staff and support team. I would recommend Courtney Daley and her staff to everyone looking to have what everyone would be looking for in a beach setting. I would say she took a lot of the burden form us and made it so much more incredible then I could ever imagine.

Photo of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head, SC - Add a comment...
Photo of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head, SC - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Richard, 8/5/17, 1 Review

Dunes House Receptions

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What a wonderful venue and the staff is great to work with!

Gorgeous oceanfront resort with breathtaking views, wonderful staff and a beautiful beach.

One of my favorite vendors to work with!

81 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

4 Queens Folly Road, Hilton Head, SC 29928   See On Map
888-322-8418 (phone)
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is a wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue from Hilton Head Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hilton Head Island, Surrounding Areas , and South Carolina . Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is a professional Ceremony & Reception Venue that has been part of the Hilton Head Island wedding industry since 1978 specializing in Destination Beach Ceremonies and Recptions.