Pages Studio

Lake Arrowhead, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

building connections with my couples over cold beer and good conversation. We are here for you every step of the way of the wedding process, offering guidance and listening to your needs. We offer both photography and videography and customize every package to fit your exact vision. Over 250 wedding documented, so feel confident knowing you’re in great hands!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2399.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200.00

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 09/07/2019

Look NO Further!!!

The only thing you get to forever hold onto from your wedding day is your pictures and videos so make sure you are hiring the best in the industry and that’s Pages Photography! Jacque wasn’t just amazing on our Wedding Day.. she answered all my crazy questions prior to the big day and continuously kept us updated on the progress of our pictures and videos. She not only connected with us instantly, but had our entire bridal party laughing and smiling throughout the whole day! We will be hiring Jacque for all of our photography needs from here on out!

Look NO Further and Hire Pages Photography as you will NOT be disappointed!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have hired a better photographer for our destination wedding!

I struggle to find the words to describe my experience with pages photography ( Jacque ), not only did we click from our initial conversation but she held the utmost professionalism throughout our entire journey. My husband and I decided to elope to Thailand and I was extremely concerned about having quality pictures so we decided to take a photographer with us. Not only is a destination wedding difficult, but eloping somewhere you’ve never been before is beyond stressful. Let me tell you Jacque is your girl! I have never been comfortable in front of a camera and she made everything so easy. My husband and I were laughing the entire time. She had vision which was so helpful, anything and everything turned into a photo shoot which made for some absolutely amazing photos! Our hotel had a helicopter pad, boom, photos. Standing under the neon lights in the city of Thailand, more great photos! She made our adventure of a wedding completely unforgettable, I cannot thank her enough for everything she did. Three words to describe your potential photographer, Professional, Personable, and utterly Dynamic. You will not be disappointed!
    Melissa O. Married on 04/05/2019

Best Team and Experience!!

There isn't anyone else I would have trusted to truly capture the essence of our wedding day. From our initial meeting with Jacque, she made us feel so comfortable and really took the time to get to know us as a couple, understand our vision and share in the excitement. We loved her so much, we booked her for both photography and videography! Jacque was always there to offer support, advice or just check in on how the wedding planning process was coming along. Trust me brides, you want to be close with your photographer and Jacque made me feel like I was the most important bride!

The Pages Photography team showed up early and ready to go on our wedding day. Of course photos and video take up a large chunk of your day and you're spending intimate moments with your photographer - you want someone who is going to make you feel comfortable, and Jacque did just that! Jacque and her team kept us on schedule and best of all, made sure we were having fun! We felt calm and confident in front of the camera, which translated into amazing photos and video content. They worked to keep our large bridal party together and had great ideas for group shots.

We used Jacque for engagement photos, wedding photos, videography and even family photos! I couldn't be happier with our photos and video. I'm happy to say that she is now a friend of ours and we recommend her to any newly engaged couple!

Real Weddings

• Shaina & Hamed
    46 photos · 07/28/2019
  • Christopher & Amy
    31 photos · 09/13/2015

Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Looking for a very talented event photographer..... Then Pages Photography is a perfect choice. We have had the honor of working with Jacquelyn on an event and she provided us with some beautiful images from the gathering. She is very friendly and treats her clients with professionalism.

Presh Events Presh Events Wedding Planners

Jacque and Charles did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding! They are so easy and fun to work with and I recommend Pages Photography to anyone I come across asking for a great photographer. They even got my wedding featured on TheKnot.com thanks to their beautiful work! If you're trying to decide on a photographer for your big day, stop waisting time looking! You found them!!

Darlington House Darlington House Mansion Weddings

Pages Photography is wonderful! They offer both photography and videography to capture all aspects of your special day! They have such amazing attention to detail and are lovely to work with. They have photographed/filmed weddings and our internal events here at Darlington House and the results have always impressive! Thank you Pages Photography!

36372 geranium dr. Lake Arrowhead, CA, 92532
Location of (Pages Studio)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding