Pages Photography

29991 canyon hills rd suite 1709-241, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,499
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pages Photography

Weddings are one of the most important parts of a person's life, and we are there every step of the way. We build relationships and give them memories that they and their families can look back on for generations! We are so fortunate that our job is creating art and memorable images for each and everyone of our clients.

We create artwork for your homes, and videos that you will get to show to your kids! What is better then coming home to beautiful art work from your wedding, and hearing your vows to eachother when watching your film!

Follow Pages Photography on

pages photography calimigos ranch wedding 30627
img7371
temecula wedding photographer
img7507 edit
pages photography calimigos ranch wedding 1
Pages Photography
creative wedding photos at hotel del coronado
pechanga wedding 1
Pages Photography
Gershon Bachus Vintners was the perfect venue for this gorgeous couple!! Photography and videography...
LosAngelesWeddingPhotographer4069 w
pechanga wedding 1 2
Pages Photography- Wedding photographed at Pechanga in Temecula
Pages Photography- Wedding photographed at Pechanga in Temecula
Beautiful bride photo before the ceremony at Hotel Del Coronado, photographed by Pages Photography
img7471 edit
Pages Photography
pages photography creative weddin gphoto
hotel del coronado sayre wedding 6514
hotel del coronado sayre wedding 39852
hotel del coronado sayre wedding 39858
pechanga wedding photography pachanga bridge 1
hotel del coronado sayre wedding 6049
anderson wedding 3
img7431
Pages Photography
la jolla cove bridge club wedding by pages photogr
pages photography calimigos ranch wedding 30627
img7371
temecula wedding photographer

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Pages Photography

• mimitrue

Jamie · Married on 01/10/2016

So photography was one of the most important vendors to us because pictures last a lifetime and I knew the day would go by so quickly, I needed to have a reliable and amazing photographer to capture all the moments I knew I would miss or forget. We researched hundreds of photographers! I couldn't find a style we liked until I found Pages Photography. The minute I opened their portfolio online, I fell in love. I showed my now husband, and he agreed in a heartbeat that this was the person we were meant to hire. We have only seen a sneak peak so far because we just got married a couple of weeks ago but we are in love what we have seen so far. We can't wait to see the rest! Not only were they so easy to work with, they helped me as the bride with little things like helping me walk around the venue in my big dress or making sure my hair was right. I hope we have other occasions in our life where we can hire Pages Photography because they are truly amazing. Thank you for capturing all the memories for us of the best day ever!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jon · Married on 09/26/2015

We did our due diligence, seeking a photogropher and/or videographer for our wedding. After seeing a great wedding video on YouTube produced by Pages, we were impressed and sat down with Jacqueline for an interview. We hired Pages as the videographers for our wedding at Gershon Bachus Vitners in Temecula, 9/26/15. We had one videographer with the girls and the other with the guys. Throughout the day Jacque and her partner directed us and moved around seamlessly capturing great shots of us and our guests that we will treasure forever

Sent on 11/09/2015

Marcia · Married on 09/06/2015

Jacque and Charles were our videographers for our wedding in September 2015. I found them on Yelp after watching multiple sample videos from tons of video companies, and their style really fit what I was looking for. They were very responsive through email and pricing was easy to understand. We met them at their home for a consultation and were very impressed! They have many packages to choose from for all budgets and we chose 10 hours of coverage with 2 videographers. We received blu ray dvds, and our highlight and featured films are on youtube which is great for sharing! One thing I really loved was the raw footage inclusion as that made for great reminiscing!

The day of our wedding Jacque and Charles worked so well with our photographers and with our wedding party and family members. They were on time and courteous to everyone. We felt comfortable in their presence. I found them after hiring my photographer but if you can hire them to do it all, I would recommend that.

They are open to your ideas and will try to keep you happy as a client. We were pleased with our experience and highly recommend them to others. Thanks to the Pages we have wonderful memories of our best day ever!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Pages Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Looking for a very talented event photographer..... Then Pages Photography is a perfect choice. We have had the honor of working with Jacquelyn on an event and she provided us with some beautiful images from the gathering. She is very friendly and treats her clients with professionalism.

• Presh Events
    Presh Events Wedding Planners

Jacque and Charles did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding! They are so easy and fun to work with and I recommend Pages Photography to anyone I come across asking for a great photographer. They even got my wedding featured on TheKnot.com thanks to their beautiful work! If you're trying to decide on a photographer for your big day, stop waisting time looking! You found them!!

• Darlington House
    Darlington House Mansion Weddings

Pages Photography is wonderful! They offer both photography and videography to capture all aspects of your special day! They have such amazing attention to detail and are lovely to work with. They have photographed/filmed weddings and our internal events here at Darlington House and the results have always impressive! Thank you Pages Photography!

• 29991 canyon hills rd, suite 1709-241 Lake Arrowhead, 92352 See on map