36372 geranium dr., Lake Arrowhead, CA 92532 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pages Photography

We offer photography and videography. I love to get to know my couples and grab a drink (beer, coffe, what ever you're into) that way when the big day comes, I am not a stranger or just your photographer, but another friend! I am here to hype you up, keep you calm, get the bridal party excited, and make sure your family is happy. I will make sure you have a drink in hand, and you're enjoying the day to the fullest!

Follow Pages Photography on

Pages Photography 4
Pages Photography 5
  • Samantha

samantha clark · Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have hired a better photographer for our destination wedding!

I struggle to find the words to describe my experience with pages photography ( Jacque ), not only did we click from our initial conversation but she held the utmost professionalism throughout our entire journey. My husband and I decided to elope to Thailand and I was extremely concerned about having quality pictures so we decided to take a photographer with us. Not only is a destination wedding difficult, but eloping somewhere you’ve never been before is beyond stressful. Let me tell you Jacque is your girl! I have never been comfortable in front of a camera and she made everything so easy. My husband and I were laughing the entire time. She had vision which was so helpful, anything and everything turned into a photo shoot which made for some absolutely amazing photos! Our hotel had a helicopter pad, boom, photos. Standing under the neon lights in the city of Thailand, more great photos! She made our adventure of a wedding completely unforgettable, I cannot thank her enough for everything she did. Three words to describe your potential photographer, Professional, Personable, and utterly Dynamic. You will not be disappointed!

Pages Photography 6
    Pages Photography 7
    Pages Photography 8
    Pages Photography 9
    Pages Photography 10
    Pages Photography 11
    Sent on 07/28/2019

Melissa Ondatje · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Team and Experience!!

There isn't anyone else I would have trusted to truly capture the essence of our wedding day. From our initial meeting with Jacque, she made us feel so comfortable and really took the time to get to know us as a couple, understand our vision and share in the excitement. We loved her so much, we booked her for both photography and videography! Jacque was always there to offer support, advice or just check in on how the wedding planning process was coming along. Trust me brides, you want to be close with your photographer and Jacque made me feel like I was the most important bride!

The Pages Photography team showed up early and ready to go on our wedding day. Of course photos and video take up a large chunk of your day and you're spending intimate moments with your photographer - you want someone who is going to make you feel comfortable, and Jacque did just that! Jacque and her team kept us on schedule and best of all, made sure we were having fun! We felt calm and confident in front of the camera, which translated into amazing photos and video content. They worked to keep our large bridal party together and had great ideas for group shots.

We used Jacque for engagement photos, wedding photos, videography and even family photos! I couldn't be happier with our photos and video. I'm happy to say that she is now a friend of ours and we recommend her to any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

A True Visionary & Lifelong Friend

When it comes to wedding photography, there’s a whole lot of average, and it’s easy to make the wrong choice. With Jacquelyn, we instantly knew she was exceptional from the moment we saw her work on our vendor's Instagram page! We drooled over her portfolio and loved the artistic vision around her photography! Jacquelyn takes more than just pictures, and she turns moments into visuals that share a beautiful story. We weren’t disappointed at all – the shots we got back were insanely perfect!!

Jacquelyn herself felt like we’d met up with an old friend, she has a great sense of humor and made us feel like we were stars, directing enough to get the perfect photo while not saying too much! One thing to also note, we weren't able to meet Jacquelyn until the day of our wedding since we're located in Boston, MA. So to truly feel comfortable and trust her talents were so extraordinary, as there was no looking back.

Not only was she a fantastic director, but Jacquelyn saved my wedding by coming prepared with pins when my straps broke! She exudes a rare passion for her work, getting excited about different photo opportunities and running around looking for spots of light and new moments!

We had a pretty large bridal party, and Jacquelyn was able to direct our families around entirely seamlessly. If you’re thinking of using PagesPhotography for any photography, I would 100% urge you to book her! Other photographers are nowhere near the same standard, and we made a lifelong friend at the same time. Jacquelyn's flying to Boston to photograph our maternity shoot!

Thank you times a billion Jacquelyn!

Pages Photography 12
    Pages Photography 24
    Pages Photography 25
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Pages Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Looking for a very talented event photographer..... Then Pages Photography is a perfect choice. We have had the honor of working with Jacquelyn on an event and she provided us with some beautiful images from the gathering. She is very friendly and treats her clients with professionalism.

• Presh Events
    Presh Events Wedding Planners

Jacque and Charles did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding! They are so easy and fun to work with and I recommend Pages Photography to anyone I come across asking for a great photographer. They even got my wedding featured on TheKnot.com thanks to their beautiful work! If you're trying to decide on a photographer for your big day, stop waisting time looking! You found them!!

• Darlington House
    Darlington House Mansion Weddings

Pages Photography is wonderful! They offer both photography and videography to capture all aspects of your special day! They have such amazing attention to detail and are lovely to work with. They have photographed/filmed weddings and our internal events here at Darlington House and the results have always impressive! Thank you Pages Photography!

• 36372 geranium dr. Lake Arrowhead, CA, 92532 See on map