Ontario, CA 91762 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About MemoryLane4Us

We produce superb custom wedding videos and event videos in the Inland Empire of California and beyond. Our HD cameras and multiple microphones ensure your special event is captured in high fidelity!

Your wedding or special event takes a lot of planning and effort to make it magical. All your friends and family are together for one wonderful day. And it's over so soon!

Rediscover it again and again with the permanence of a DVD or Blu-Ray, or the flexibility of a digital file. Watch it all, or just a scene. Watch it on your big screen TV, your computer at work, even your phone!

helenalantoasting sm
triosmiles

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for MemoryLane4Us

Mike · Married on 11/04/2017

Julie and Steve are fun to work with and did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. They went above and beyond. I highly recommend working with them!

Clark · Married on 08/22/2015

Exceptional! Above and beyond!
    Julie & Steve captured the memories for my daughter's wedding. They are not only consummate professionals, but also lovely, caring people. They conducted a one-on-one in advance to make sure they understood what we wanted. In the process they helped us to think through a number of items that wouldn't even have occured to us. They arrived early on the day of the wedding. Dressed perfectly. Behaved perfectly. Of course the most important part was the end product and we could not have been happier with it. Great camera work, great mic placement, great audience interviews, etc, etc. I can't thank them enough for their fine work, nor can I recommend them too highly to you. If you want it done right hire them!

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2013

Can ratings go any higher than 5 - because these guys deserve a 10!! Seriously. They were everything I could have wanted in videographers and then some. They were polite, had positive attitudes, showed up early, and practically held our hands when explaining videography of a wedding to us. They spent so much time on us and treated us like royalty. I would recommend them to everyone. Their pricing is hands-down the best pricing on the wedding market. Being in 7 different weddings for my friends and viewing their videos, I really, really lucked out when I found them. My video footage was better than all of theirs!

Before I contracted them to do my wedding, I was worried we wouldn't be able to afford a video of our wedding. Boy, that would have been a mistake if we didn't. The whole day goes by so fast, it's really a blessing to be able to watch it on video and relive the day.

Julie and Steve, thank you so much for doing our wedding!

MemoryLane4Us Pricing

MemoryLane4Us Price Rates

MemoryLane4Us FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Ontario, CA 91762 See on map