Framingham, MA 01701 Map · Phone number

About Paeonia Designs

Paeonia Designs was born with a good friend's wedding flower request and has blossomed into a full service event design floral studio.

Follow Paeonia Designs on

NM526
img7594a

22 Reviews for Paeonia Designs

Lily · Married on 07/27/2018

The most amazing florist! I honestly cannot recommend Paeonia Designs enough! Stacey was so amazing and worked with us on every detail of our wedding flowers. We came in knowing a general idea of what we were looking for, and Stacey was able to take our vague descriptions and completely nail and exceed all of our expectations. Aside from making us amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and table settings, she also made the most incredible floral arrangement on the arch we were married under, and beautiful floral combs for me and my bridesmaids hair. I cannot stress enough how easy she made the whole process and how completely blow away we were with every detail of our wedding flowers.

Paeonia Designs 1
    Paeonia Designs 8
    Paeonia Designs 9
    Paeonia Designs 10

Christine · Married on 11/17/2017

Stacey provided the flowers for our wedding this November 2017 in Cambridge. She did the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and all the ceremony, reception and cocktail hour displays. We are home brewers so we requested hops in all the arrangements, and had lanterns that were hung with candles from Sheppard hooks. With every request we threw at Stacey, she not only took it on, but totally made it even better than I could have pictured in my mind! She totally nailed it.

She was super easy to talk to, and from our first consultation I knew we were going to have a lot of fun together! She was with us through the ceremony all the way to the reception making sure that everything was just perfect! Thanks Stacey for making our wedding so beautiful.

Paeonia Designs 11
    Paeonia Designs 12
    Paeonia Designs 13

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Stacey is wonderful and we're so glad we hired her for our wedding. From start to finish she was the easiest to work with and you can tell she really has a passion for what she does. She had great ideas for our wedding flowers and even did our rehearsal dinner flowers- all were absolutely beautiful. Thanks Stacey!!

Paeonia Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 28.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 53.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Triple Berries Events
    Triple Berries Events Wedding Planners

The Best out there. I had the pleasure of working with Stacey several times and every single time she has done an OUTSTANDING Job. She is a pleasure to work with. I love how she listens and is always on point in capturing my vision or my clients’ vision.

• Framingham, MA 01701 See on map