Framingham, MA 01701 Map · Phone number

About Paeonia Designs

Paeonia Designs was born with a good friend's wedding flower request and has blossomed into a full service event design floral studio.

Follow Paeonia Designs on

Paeonia Designs 5
Paeonia Designs 6
Paeonia Designs 7

Elizabeth Bercume · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST florist you could ask for

Stacey was a dream to work with. Our wedding was on a cold, rainy, windy day but inside our venue you never would have known. It was the most gorgeous, romantic, and unique combination of candles, flowers, greens, and pumpkins. When Stacey works with you, she is with you every step of the way. She is the one who will drop of your bouquet, set up your venue, and pack up at the end of the night. She is 100% committed. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Stacey and her business. We highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mary · Married on 09/29/2018

so incredible

Stacy was a dream to work with! During the design process she was incredibly flexible and easy to work with and she is very inspired. I had so many compliments from people. Additionally, she took care of everything! I did very little work she even transported things from my church to my reception which was an hour a part. Honestly, I hope I work with her in the future and would recommend her a million times over. Thank you for making my day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Paeonia Designs 8
    Paeonia Designs 9

Lily · Married on 07/27/2018

The most amazing florist! I honestly cannot recommend Paeonia Designs enough! Stacey was so amazing and worked with us on every detail of our wedding flowers. We came in knowing a general idea of what we were looking for, and Stacey was able to take our vague descriptions and completely nail and exceed all of our expectations. Aside from making us amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and table settings, she also made the most incredible floral arrangement on the arch we were married under, and beautiful floral combs for me and my bridesmaids hair. I cannot stress enough how easy she made the whole process and how completely blow away we were with every detail of our wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Paeonia Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic

• Triple Berries Events
    Triple Berries Events Wedding Planners

The Best out there. I had the pleasure of working with Stacey several times and every single time she has done an OUTSTANDING Job. She is a pleasure to work with. I love how she listens and is always on point in capturing my vision or my clients’ vision.

• Framingham, 01701 See on map