Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number

About Pollen

Pollen Floral Design focuses on using seasonal, high quality blooms to create beautiful, fresh designs unique to your wedding or gathering. Pollen designs are inspired by natural elements and textures to reflect a lush, garden aesthetic.

At Pollen, we book only one event per day to ensure all client needs are attended to. Pollen works closely with each client and personally provides on-site delivery and set-up.

Pollen is a boutique studio based in Boston, but available for travel throughout the New England area, including Cape Cod and the islands. Pollen is the floral design of Krissy Price. She lives and works in Boston, MA.

dsc8033 copy
PollenLogoNoFrameFB
brookegregwedding 311

3 Reviews for Pollen

Meagan · Married on 09/28/2013

Krissy at Pollen Floral Design is a dream to work with! From our first meeting I know we were a great fit. We were working with a fairly modest floral budget BUT of course had grand dreams of the most expensive flowers possible. Krissy was able to work her magic and suggest a few cost effective options and creative ideas. She is so very talented and creative, her design is absolute magic.

In addition to producing the most gorgeous arrangements I've ever seen, she is also a fantastic business person. She went above and beyond for us, was extremely responsive and also fair with pricing. I was 100% at ease knowing that she completely got my aesthetic and would execute the design perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend Pollen Floral Design to any bride that wants gorgeous flowers...so basically all brides :).

Sent on 09/23/2014

Angela · Married on 04/03/2014

I was one of those frustrating brides who gave minimal direction, and the flowers were PERFECT!! The flowers were high quality and not the ones you see every day, which is exactly what I wanted. One of the nicest touches was a crown of flowers I wore. I wasn't even sure if I needed it, but everyone who sees my wedding pictures comments how perfect it was.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Our wedding flowers were incredible! They were elegant and romantic with a unique twist.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Pollen FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 147.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,826.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Roslindale, 02131 See on map