14615 Watergap Road, Williams, OR 97544 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC

Pacifica Garden, an education-based non-profit organization devoted to nature and botanical education for youth, offers you a unique and natural setting for your wedding. With 500+ acres in the beautiful Williams/Applegate Valley, we offer you the use of both outdoor and indoor facilities for your ceremony and reception. The Madrone Grove, Pacifica’s outdoor wedding site, overlooks a large pond and meadow. The indoor site, our large and welcoming Great Hall, can hold 200 or more people. You can combine these options as weather and your wishes suggest. We keep our prices low by being a venue ONLY location, with one set price (regardless of your guest count), and no packages or services required for you to use, so that you have more freedom in customizing your dream wedding!

Follow Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC on

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2018

2.4
      3.0
      1.5

Pacifica is such a beautiful place, but the management was not very organized and while taking wedding photos I had people walking and driving up behind my bridal party. I was also told that I could stay at the reception area until 11pm and the management lady was at the hall at 8 pm lurking around until I started cleaning up. Check in time for the pond house was supposed to be at 11am and I wasn’t able to check in until 3:30pm. The experience was okay, but I definitely wish that I hadn’t felt so rushed during clean up.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner