Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC

14615 Watergap Road, Williams, OR 97544 Map · Phone number

About Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC

We at Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC are proud to offer an exceptional location for your wedding. You and your guests will celebrate your special day in a tranquil and private natural environment surrounded by our beautiful groves, terraces, ponds, waterfalls, rock gardens, meadows and trails. Our easily accessible building and property can comfortably accommodate both large and small groups in indoor or outdoor settings.

You will have use of both our outdoor and indoor facilities from 9am to 11pm (14 hours) on the day of your wedding. Our outdoor Wedding Garden is able to accommodate about 250 guests and we provide several options for seating arrangements. Receptions and indoor ceremonies are held in our spacious, cedar-lined Great Hall, which is wheelchair accessible and can comfortably welcome 200 to 300 guests. Cozy dressing rooms are available for the bride and groom and their attendants. Caterers will be given plenty of prep space and access to our small kitchen, equipped with refrigerator, sink, and other amenities. We will provide and set up tables and chairs inside the Great Hall to your liking. We will also provide clean outdoor bathrooms for your guests. A parking director will be on hand to help your guests park in our spacious lot just behind the Hall.

A unique and exciting option we offer to our newlyweds is the use of old-fashioned carriages. A selection of these vehicles may be driven by a Master Horseman to transport members of the bridal party or even create a dramatic entrance for the bride! Each beautiful carriage offers wonderful photo opportunities for the wedding party and guests.

Weekday wedding packages at reduced rates are available Monday through Wednesday. Please contact us or visit our website for more information.

Follow Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC on

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2018

2.4
      3.0
      1.5

Pacifica is such a beautiful place, but the management was not very organized and while taking wedding photos I had people walking and driving up behind my bridal party. I was also told that I could stay at the reception area until 11pm and the management lady was at the hall at 8 pm lurking around until I started cleaning up. Check in time for the pond house was supposed to be at 11am and I wasn’t able to check in until 3:30pm. The experience was okay, but I definitely wish that I hadn’t felt so rushed during clean up.

Pacifica Garden Weddings, LLC FAQ