Pacific Floral and Event Designs

Pasadena, CA View map
$3,750 Typical Price

$3,750 Typical Price

Based in Pasadena, California, Pacific Floral and Event Designs is a wedding florist business. First established in 1996, this studio was started by Cathy Pupo. Since its inception, Pacific Floral and Event Designs has provided gorgeous arrangements for churches, businesses, and weddings of all kinds.

Pacific Floral and Event Designs has been the recipient of multiple awards and been repeatedly recognized for excellence. Now in business for over a quarter of a century, this studio has continuously lived up to its hard-earned reputation of floral expertise. In 2018, Pacific Floral and Event Designs acquired another location and expanded its overall reach. Working with Cathy, couples can avail of one-of-kind floral arrangements and gift accessories. Both exotic and locally grown flowers are available, as are high-end vases and ribbons. Aiming to facilitate memorable and timeless experiences, Pacific Floral and Event Designs works hard to both meet and exceed client expectations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Kendra
    Kendra C. Married on 09/03/2021

Hire them!

CANNOT RECOMMEND CATHY AND ANDRES ENOUGH!!! When we originally set out to plan our wedding we were thinking of doing our own flowers, but I quickly realized that would be too hard for me. We had a pretty strict and limited budget, and I approached Cathy with what I needed (a lot of stuff) and my budget (which was not a lot). She and I talked extensively and she was able to provide everything we wanted for just above our stated budget. She did such an amazing job at the wedding and her flowers were beautiful. What is more, we actually had two ceremonies (a Hindu and traditional) and she provided flowers for both, but was accommodating and budget-conscious by using the same arrangements but swapping out colors.

But, even beyond just being an exceptional florist, Cathy truly cares about her clients and their weddings. We hired a wedding coordinator who was not what she held herself out to be. She REALLY dropped the ball and was making mistakes, being unprepared, and generally refusing to do what we hired her to. But Cathy stepped in and stepped up tp make sure that we got the wedding of our dreams. She set up our decorations, she transported our wedding items from site to site. She checked in with vendors and coordinated them. She stayed at each venue ALL day both days and made sure that everything was perfect for us. Cathy really was the MVP of our wedding and if you hire her you will be able to have 100% confidence in her!
  • Maya
    Maya M. Married on 05/22/2021

The kindest florists!

Cathy and Andres are a power couple who are incredibly knowledgeable and kind. They spent time to catch the vision of our wedding and offered alternatives when appropriate to match our budget and season. I spent so much time researching, and I felt that they respected how much florals mattered to me and how they can take my vision to the next level. They also drove out of their way on a weekday to deliver a test table arrangement a few weeks before the day! Everything looked beautiful on the day, and I highly recommend them!

Pacific Floral and Event Designs's reply:

Thank you Maya and Joshua for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day. We look forward to serving you and your family in the coming years.
    Liliana M. Married on 02/27/2021

Excellent!!

Cathy and Andres were amazing! Everything came out so beautiful! They went above and beyond my expectations! Super sweet people that are flexible and will work with you and your budget!
    They provided all the flowers for my wedding and my guest loved them. I recommend them and will definitely be using them for my future events! Thank you so much Pacific Floral.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

234 N. Allen Avenue Suite 28 Pasadena, CA, 91106
626 701 2213
626-222-9776

Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Closed Sunday We serve events 7 days a week within our clients specific event hours.
Location of (Pacific Floral and Event Designs)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding